BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2012 8:07 pm  #21

Re: Cool Red Bubble Sherlock T-shirts

I guess I'll need a car sticker but which one  ?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 15, 2012 8:15 pm  #22

veecee wrote:

This is a hard decision, but I think I gotta go with one of the "I AM SHERLOCKED" ones, cuz I am. I wish they had girly fit with a V-neck. Thanks, Sherlock Holmes, for sharing this link.

I wanted a v neck or square or scoop cut neck as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 15, 2012 8:54 pm  #23

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

veecee wrote:

This is a hard decision, but I think I gotta go with one of the "I AM SHERLOCKED" ones, cuz I am. I wish they had girly fit with a V-neck. Thanks, Sherlock Holmes, for sharing this link.

I wanted a v neck or square or scoop cut neck as well.

Yeah, crew neck is so ...

Do you sew? I do, and maybe I'll just get a whatever and alter it.

June 15, 2012 9:13 pm  #24

CAR STICKER! BRILLIANT IDEA! I want one that uses LOTS of apostrophes! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 16, 2012 1:11 pm  #25

Well, I just ordered the classic "I am Sherlocked" car sticker and had to discipline myself not to look at the T-shirts because I've got two already: a grey "I am Sherlocked" and a pink one with the best quotes from series 1 (which I'm wearing while typing this ).

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 16, 2012 2:54 pm  #26

Be careful. You know what can happen to a woman wearing pink.
Hey, where did you get the grey I am Sherlocked one? I only saw white and black.

June 16, 2012 3:07 pm  #27

veecee wrote:

Hey, where did you get the grey I am Sherlocked one? I only saw white and black.

Oh, I totally forgot. But I don't have a pink phone or a pink suitcase, so hopefully I'm safe  .

I got the T-Shirt at amazon.de (http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B007EDMP54/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00). They offer a lot of colours.

June 16, 2012 4:29 pm  #28

I've got this one in dark red, this one in black and this one in normal red. All girly-fit. They have been an enormous success; people who know about Sherlock think they're awesome, and people who doesn't just think they're funny

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 16, 2012 4:59 pm  #29

I just noticed that the smiley face has a crooked smile, just like BC and Pocket Benedict. Coincidence ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 16, 2012 5:03 pm  #30

SusiGo wrote:

veecee wrote:

Oh, I totally forgot. But I don't have a pink phone or a pink suitcase, so hopefully I'm safe  .

I got the T-Shirt at amazon.de (http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B007EDMP54/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00). They offer a lot of colours.

Thank you!

June 16, 2012 5:06 pm  #31

Irene Adler wrote:

I've got this one in dark red, this one in black and this one in normal red. All girly-fit. They have been an enormous success; people who know about Sherlock think they're awesome, and people who doesn't just think they're funny

How is the girly fit -- tight or just shaped?
Thanks.

June 16, 2012 5:07 pm  #32

hepzibah wrote:

I just noticed that the smiley face has a crooked smile, just like BC and Pocket Benedict. Coincidence ?

Who/What is Pocket Benedict?

June 16, 2012 5:23 pm  #33

veecee wrote:

Irene Adler wrote:

Thanks.

Just shaped. But check the measurement equivalence to get your size. I usually wear S size shirts, but for these I needed the M size.

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 16, 2012 5:47 pm  #34

Irene Adler wrote:

veecee wrote:

Irene Adler wrote:

Thanks.

Just shaped. But check the measurement equivalence to get your size. I usually wear S size shirts, but for these I needed the M size.

Gracias. That's just what I needed to know.

June 16, 2012 5:50 pm  #35

Pocket Benedict is on Tumblr, I can't do a link because I'm not that clever! smthngred.tumblr.com is the site, scroll to the bottom of the first page (after looking at all the delicious photos), find the search box, type in pocket benedict. then laugh your arse off!

If anyone can do a link that would be great.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

June 16, 2012 6:28 pm  #36

hepzibah wrote:

Pocket Benedict is on Tumblr, I can't do a link because I'm not that clever! smthngred.tumblr.com is the site, scroll to the bottom of the first page (after looking at all the delicious photos), find the search box, type in pocket benedict. then laugh your arse off!

This is clickable 

http://smthngred.tumblr.com/

June 16, 2012 6:30 pm  #37

Irene, you are a life saver, thank you. I will learn to do that link thingy eventually,

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

June 16, 2012 6:41 pm  #38

Irene Adler wrote:

hepzibah wrote:

This is clickable 

http://smthngred.tumblr.com/

Awww. I want one. Wait a minute, I can make one!

June 18, 2012 7:50 pm  #39

Such a shame I'm absolutely hopeless at sewing. I want one of these little Benedicts …

June 18, 2012 8:02 pm  #40

SusiGo wrote:

Such a shame I'm absolutely hopeless at sewing. I want one of these little Benedicts …

Maybe I should start making them, but whose idea was it first?

Board footera