BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2012 2:02 pm  #1

And it's good night from me ......

Can't believe how long I've been on this thing today, lol
Night all; take care and no wacky theories please, it'll give me a headspin in the morning.

Fellow staff members, you may roll out the latest barrel of fun whenever you feel the urge.

Oh and Happy Father's day to any guys in the USA.
I think there's only one, but not sure... hmm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 16, 2012 2:09 pm  #2

Re: And it's good night from me ......

Sweet dreams, Kazza!
Expect us to behave properly while you're sleeping...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 16, 2012 2:10 pm  #3

Suddenly I feel a nightmare coming on!

oh & I can't go to bed yet till I have checked all my sources for news & gossip, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 16, 2012 2:17 pm  #4

That sounds as if you're beyond help...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera