BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2014 9:41 pm  #941

Re: Germany board meet up

We managed it somehow, Susi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 19, 2014 9:47 pm  #942

And it doesn't happen every day that you hear Benedict's voice straight from a wastepaper basket...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 19, 2014 9:49 pm  #943

tobeornot221b wrote:

And it doesn't happen every day that you hear Benedict's voice straight from a wastepaper basket...

But that did no harm to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

January 19, 2014 9:55 pm  #944

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

But that did no harm to it.

It sounded even better if that is possible. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 19, 2014 11:39 pm  #945

Oh god I had nearly forgotten the bin... that was hilarious!! :D
In my opinion, it added even more depth to Benedicts voice... not that it doesn't have loads of that already :D

The mindpalace scene is something like seven minutes I think, so it shouldn't be possible... but it feels that way nevertheless ;)

"It is what it is."

January 20, 2014 12:04 am  #946

Oh, and did anybody already put some pictures up?
I've got a few here, with nobody recognizable, so I think it's okay to share them here... the room number still irritates me, we should ask for 221 next time...well, and there's proof of far too much food and of course the Very Important TV

Last edited by Whisky (January 20, 2014 12:20 am)

"It is what it is."

January 20, 2014 6:16 am  #947

Ah, yes, the bin.  And we also needed 2 of them, one for sound and one for sight. Try to upload a few photos later.
That was a fantastic night, ladies! And in the middle of the year we do "our marathon", right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

January 20, 2014 7:55 am  #948

Sounds great. I can imagine us sitting there in July in a cramped hotel room, blinds drawn, sweating at 35° in the shade over 13.5 hours of Sherlock.  

And let the pictures come, I think mine are not good enough for posting. 

Last edited by SusiGo (January 20, 2014 7:56 am)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 20, 2014 8:53 am  #949

Pictures!!!

(Tony Hadley)

January 20, 2014 9:19 am  #950

Pictures! Great!
I guess I don't need to upload any pics myself, because they basically look the same. But I'll have another look at them tonight.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 20, 2014 9:20 am  #951

And my Little Sherlock in his empty cup. 

January 20, 2014 9:35 am  #952

Yeah, seems to feel comfortable with all the ladies around.

How we do it with the "faces"?
Hmm... I am on Dropbox. Think, send the link to everyone then.

(Tony Hadley)

January 20, 2014 9:53 am  #953

Little Sherlock wants to go for a swim...? He should take off his coat then, don't you think?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

January 20, 2014 9:56 am  #954

Well … he only takes off his coat on very important occasions. He even sleeps in it on stairs. 

January 20, 2014 10:26 am  #955

So Little Sherlock is a drunk, too, just like the grown-up version?

January 20, 2014 10:38 am  #956

I suppose he is. Fell into the beaker Big Sherlock brought to the stag night. 

January 20, 2014 11:15 am  #957

January 20, 2014 8:20 pm  #958

@gently: PERFECT! Thanks a lot for the link!!

And btw - I´m NOT as pregnant as it seems.....i just love to eat *lol*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

January 20, 2014 8:35 pm  #959

Thanks everyone for the pictures. I really feel like Little Sherlock needs a Little John for next time and possibly a Little Jim as well.  

February 1, 2014 5:14 pm  #960

Girls - I already miss you
Good to see some of you soon :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

Board footera