BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2014 2:10 am  #1

This article will BLOW the MINDS of BC fans...

- this is where it is quoted that BBC originally thought Benedict wasn't sexy enough to be Sherlock

- Benedict has almost died more times than Sherlock!

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainment/articles/2013-12/02/benedict-cumberbatch-gq-cover-sherlock/viewall.

January 18, 2014 2:38 am  #2

Re: This article will BLOW the MINDS of BC fans...

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainment/articles/2013-12/02/benedict-cumberbatch-gq-cover-sherlock

That "viewall" part breaks it. I've actually read this article before and it's a brilliant article.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

January 18, 2014 3:13 am  #3

Dear Gallifrey. I felt really bad reading about the kidnapping. That's terrrible. I'm glad they all got out alright.

January 18, 2014 10:24 am  #4

Great article and the link to the 25 quote from BC really interesting, thanks for posting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'i'm in shock, I've got a blanket'

January 18, 2014 12:03 pm  #5

He's had quite the life.  I admire how he has taken these near death experiances and used them to feed his lust for life.  My favorite part of the kidnapping story is when he talks about waking up the next day and just wanting to do everything and be with everyone.  Inspiring.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera