BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2012 5:11 pm  #21

Re: Unaired Pilot on Youtube

In the German dubbed version German speaking Anderson’s explaining that "Rache" is a German word.
("Rache – das ist ein deutsches Wort!")
Thus he lowers the IQ of the whole street into a bottomless abyss!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 5, 2012 5:20 pm  #22

Er ist Dummkopf!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 5, 2012 5:27 pm  #23

Du hast Recht - er ist ein Dummkopf!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 5, 2012 6:21 pm  #24

I like andersons beard D:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

March 5, 2012 6:33 pm  #25

Ironically his beard looks more realistic than his hair in the other episodes!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 23, 2012 3:16 pm  #26

The unaired pilot is weird...I like the bit where Sherlock pretends to be drunk though...although I don't like the part about him getting drugged and kidnapped by the cabbie...makes him look too weak!!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 23, 2012 4:06 pm  #27

Not keen on the sticky-out hypodermic sticking out of his arm. Used a bit of the same idea in Scandal though.

March 23, 2012 4:58 pm  #28

overall I prefer the study in pink we used to know.. :D

but in study in pink pilot, I found some interesting things, such as: Lestrade more friendly and not short temper, Sherlock's haircut! it suit well and more neat, and the cabbie driver is more scarier than in episode 1 (he still not bring any gun, but don't know why, he is more creepy)..

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 23, 2012 5:06 pm  #29

And I love the look Sherlock gives to John at the end while saying: "Quite right."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 23, 2012 5:36 pm  #30

There's something I love from the pilot that didn't make it into the aired episode. At the end, Lestrade asks Sherlock if he had chosen the right pill. Sherlock says something like he lost track in the mess and all that. So Lestrade says that maybe the cabbie had beaten Sherlock. And Sherlock says "Maybe. But he is dead". The way Benedict delivers that line is so funny and so... Sherlock, if you allow me the expression. Pity they didn't keep it in A study in pink.

Also, I think Benedict looks way much cuter in the pilot. The haircut that theCuriousOne already mentioned fits him a lot better.

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 23, 2012 8:12 pm  #31

Yes, the remarks about pills and the dead cabbie are very funny.
As to the haircut: Dunno - Sherlock looks cuter, but less - sherlocky; also he speaks less sherlocky. For me, 'Study in Pink' is a shining gem of a tv show, still my absolute favorite. Everything falls into place. The 'drugs bust' scene is one perfect piece of script writing.

March 23, 2012 9:06 pm  #32

I also like John's lines at the end about having seen people dying in Afghanistan and stuff but that he'll sleep fine tonight. Pretty good insight into John's mind.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera