BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2014 2:27 am  #1

Moriarty saved Sherlock's life...twice!

The first time was in Sherlock's mind palace where Moriarty was taunting him and encouraging him to die. But then he mentioned that John would be in danger, which led to Sherlock fighting back and pulling through.

The second time was with his appearance at the end, just as Sherlock was about to be dispatched on what was, according to Mycroft, essentially a six month death mission.

So yes, ironically, Moriarty saved Sherlock's life twice. Just an observation I found rather amusing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 13, 2014 2:30 am  #2

Re: Moriarty saved Sherlock's life...twice!

Ha! I didn't realize that until now...interesting, very interesting.  ...what a nice guy! Thanks Moriarty! 

-------------------------------------------------------

January 13, 2014 8:38 am  #3

That's what I thought too. And I felt like hugging Moriarty for saving poor lonely Sherlok.

Thanks Jim! Love ya!

January 13, 2014 4:47 pm  #4

Well I think it was a clever use of the Mind Palace, Sherlock wondering how Moriarty coped with pain and death(?!).
Then it was clever of Mycroft to use the renewed Moriarty threat to bring Sherlock back from exile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera