BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2014 11:18 pm  #1

Sherlock on Twitter :)

First of all, apologies if this has been posted/discussed anywhere else already...

I just wanted to ask you if you knew 'Sherlock' has a twitter account - and so do John, Mary, Molly, Lestrade, Mycroft etc of course - I found it so funny and I have to say it's well written and quite realistic!

Again apologies if this has been talked about before, but if not, his twitter page is right here:

https://twitter.com/SherlockSH

January 8, 2014 12:16 am  #2

Re: Sherlock on Twitter :)

Oh God XD

I love Sherlock to bits but I could never live with him 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 8, 2014 12:20 am  #3

why not?? You would never be bored!

January 8, 2014 12:38 am  #4

True, but he'd drive me crazy! And forget about bringing anyone home...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 8, 2014 12:43 am  #5

If I were living with Sherlock I wouldn't need anyone else.

And to be honest, a person who goes to sleep at 8pm every night and never does anything weird would annoy me way more than crazy Sherlock

January 8, 2014 12:44 am  #6

Well, yes. And we could always get him drunk 

January 8, 2014 1:08 am  #7

Just read some of these. Leaving aside the fact that Sherlock on Twitter is unlikely in the extreme, it's a very in-character account

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

January 10, 2014 6:26 am  #8

My favourite part is the "not run by the BBC disclaimer" - just in case you were wondering

January 12, 2014 6:25 pm  #9

Guys, look at Sherlock's twitter!

January 12, 2014 6:42 pm  #10

kittykat wrote:

Well, yes. And we could always get him drunk 

I FULLY SUPPORT THIS PLAN!

Board footera