BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2014 12:48 am  #1

Happy series three finale night! :)

As the other posts are quite busy, and since we are at the eve of the much awaited and feared HLV, I just wanted to say I hope you enjoy it!

Moffat has told me he's relocating to Argentina overnight, so please no throwing rotten tomatoes or eggs at his house.

Gatiss, I have met at the theatre tonight, he said 'Meh. I am Mycroft. They can't do anything to me'.

Enjoy everyone!

January 12, 2014 1:30 am  #2

Re: Happy series three finale night! :)

Shock blankets for all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 12, 2014 9:51 am  #3

Thanks Ozma.

And we'll just follow the Moff to Argentina. 

January 12, 2014 1:24 pm  #4

thanks Ozma! I am getting more and more excited with each minute HLV is coming closer! But I feel very relieved by the fact that I am not the only one and that there is a (self-help) group of people aftwerwards that'll help to put back together what has been undoubtly smashed into pieces .

The Game is On!

January 12, 2014 2:32 pm  #5

So Sherlock from 2030 til 2200; followed by the live Q&A. Then the iPlayer to watch How  to be Sherlock Holmes, followed by a repeat viewing of HLV. Then lay awake  the rest of the night piecing together all the different clues we missed from Ep 1 & 2.
And somewhere in amongst all that fit in time to visit the forum.

January 12, 2014 3:07 pm  #6

I am deeply grateful to have you all but right now I really wish there was someone who could watch it with me here!  I might need some physical comforting!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 12, 2014 3:25 pm  #7

Ai, bugger! I wanted to send in questions for the Moftiss and now I'm too late. Well, that's what you get when you're a pathalogical procrastinator. The live Q&A can be watched on the BBC site, right? 
I'm probably gonna hang around this forum a bit afterwards but not too long as its one hour later here.

January 12, 2014 4:49 pm  #8

silverblaze wrote:

Ai, bugger! I wanted to send in questions for the Moftiss and now I'm too late. Well, that's what you get when you're a pathalogical procrastinator. The live Q&A can be watched on the BBC site, right? 
I'm probably gonna hang around this forum a bit afterwards but not too long as its one hour later here.

They are not accepting e-mails, but you can still send a tweet. And yes; the BBC Sherlock site.

January 12, 2014 5:16 pm  #9

tonnaree wrote:

I am deeply grateful to have you all but right now I really wish there was someone who could watch it with me here!  I might need some physical comforting!!

*sign*

I feel the same. I'm counting down the hours right now and my poor husband thinks I'm finally going totally crazy...

January 12, 2014 5:21 pm  #10

Hudders wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

*sign*

I feel the same. I'm counting down the hours right now and my poor husband thinks I'm finally going totally crazy...

Exactly.
"Hey we could watch another episode "Breaking Bad" now!?"
"No. I can't concentrate."

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 12, 2014 5:29 pm  #11

I am sitting here watching stupid german TV like RTL or SAT 1. On these shows I know I don't have to concentrate ;)

January 12, 2014 5:40 pm  #12

silverblaze wrote:

Got the same problem yesterday evening, damm procastination .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

January 12, 2014 6:20 pm  #13

It is a beautiful day here but all I can do is haunt this forum and a few favourite blogs. I have been truly SHER Locked.

January 12, 2014 6:27 pm  #14

Well, I hope you enjoy it. Since I am going to write an important exam tomorrow I'll have to watch it later.  Make it out alive guys... I'm sure you'll manage.  Be prepared for all the tears, laughs, hate etc. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 12, 2014 6:29 pm  #15

See you on the other side. Go and visit their Twitter pages - interesting stuff there - just a head's up.

January 12, 2014 6:38 pm  #16

tonnaree wrote:

When you'd really use the Concorde...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

January 12, 2014 7:26 pm  #17

Hudders wrote:

I am sitting here watching stupid german TV like RTL or SAT 1. On these shows I know I don't have to concentrate ;)

I did the same! Enough Sat1 for the rest of the year!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 12, 2014 7:32 pm  #18

Schmiezi wrote:

Hudders wrote:

I did the same! Enough Sat1 for the rest of the year!

*smile* oh yes. my IQ is down some points now. thank god there will be Sherlock tonight to put on some points again ;)

January 12, 2014 7:41 pm  #19

Have fun, guys! I'll be thinking about you.    50 minutes to go! I feel like I won't be the same afterwards. 

January 12, 2014 7:55 pm  #20

Hera wrote:

Have fun, guys! I'll be thinking about you.    50 minutes to go! I feel like I won't be the same afterwards. 

oh yes.. now it's counting down the minutes.. feel like going crazy

Last edited by Hudders (January 12, 2014 7:56 pm)

Board footera