BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2012 3:58 pm  #1

More Martin topics needed

We seriously need more Martin topics. Doesn't anyone tweet about him like they do for BC? Come on, people, we can't neglect our favourite doctor. Amanda tweets a lot, maybe we need to cyber-stalk her? It's up to you guys now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 14, 2012 5:49 pm  #2

Re: More Martin topics needed

Believe me I've been working on it. It is not easy to get much on Martin. Basically the last few months have been taken up with working on The Hobbit with a brief foray into 'Svengali' (see separate thread about filming). Be assured the stalking (that sounds sooooo WRONG) will continue, in the nicest possible way. Trawling the Internet for little fishes of information is not terribly successful at the moment.

I will say that Amanda was getting VERY cross (putting it politely) the other week with someone who set up a Twitter account pretending to be Martin. just as well The Twits aren't Rottweilers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera