BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2014 9:46 pm  #2281

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

sj4iy wrote:

besleybean wrote:

To be fair to us, everybody(including on Twitter) seems to have been doing their level best to get us wound up to snapping point...
Although I have now thought of a slightly less drastic scenario...

That is true, and I don't really agree with it.  But some people like the drama...as if there's not enough in the episode itself XD  I won't lie, there ARE shocking moments...but I doubt almost anyone would be able to come up with them, even if they let their imagination run wild.  I would suggest people read the story of Milverton before watching the episode, though...it's very important.  And it might help ease some tension.

But if you haven't seen it, you can only speculate. It's amazing how clearly you seem to have everything in your mind

January 10, 2014 10:39 pm  #2282

Me?
No, not at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2014 10:56 pm  #2283

You know, someone on the youtube trailer I think suggested that maybe when Mycroft was talking about going against Magnussen, he meant that Magnussen was as smart as Mycroft. Like, Magnussen is to Mycroft as Moriarty is to Sherlock.

January 10, 2014 11:04 pm  #2284

I'd thought of that, but I'm not convinced...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2014 11:14 pm  #2285

Look at Mycroft's face. It doesn't look like Mycroft is threatening him, but looking out for him.

January 11, 2014 1:27 am  #2286

Ozma wrote:

Sherlock loves John to death, is all I have to say.

So again - I said it already, because this is the most unlikely death - it´s Sherlock, or? Sherlock is going to die again, nobody would assume this so easily.
And you said it´s to be seen in the tweets of Sue Vertue and Mark Gatiss. What they say is: Somebody has to die - #Sherlocklives!!!!!
And it would also fit to the title - his last vow ("I will always be there for you").
Sherlock again sacrificing himself? And in the last seconds we see him alive again?
Actually I think this is what you wanted to say to us, and honestly I don´t know whether I like the idea.

Last edited by anjaH_alias (January 11, 2014 1:33 am)

January 11, 2014 4:34 am  #2287

I don't like the idea of Sherlock dying again.  Isn't that repeating themselves?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 11, 2014 8:41 am  #2288

Yes, after all, this is not Doctor Who.

January 11, 2014 8:47 am  #2289

Yes, I also don´t like it. Of course they will do it differently, this time no fake but real danger. But c´mon, that must be really good then and not done only because we don´t expect it to happen.

January 11, 2014 8:49 am  #2290

Nio.  I expect more...
Tho this option may actually trun out to be better than what we get!

January 11, 2014 8:52 am  #2291

Hopefully. And, question, these minor spoiler from the newspaper, don´t they say "at least one significant character dies". As a non- native speaker: Doesn´t it mean it´s more than one? Maybe the Sherlock-one (not successful, because we need him for the series ) and another real dead one?

Last edited by anjaH_alias (January 11, 2014 8:52 am)

January 11, 2014 9:12 am  #2292

Dunno...
I'm kind of past speculating.
Tho I did just stumble on to one of the the major spoilers...which I think has altready been alluded to on here, it's canoical.

January 11, 2014 11:45 am  #2293

It will not be anything like TRF.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 11, 2014 12:28 pm  #2294

That's good to hear, I think!

January 11, 2014 12:34 pm  #2295

besleybean wrote:

Dunno...
Tho I did just stumble on to one of the the major spoilers...which I think has altready been alluded to on here, it's canoical.

In my current state that's sort of comforting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 11, 2014 12:34 pm  #2296

besleybean wrote:

Dunno...

Ohhh. Which forum or thread should I avoid???? I don´t need more to know.

January 11, 2014 12:41 pm  #2297

To be honest, I could just have seen it on Twitter.
But really, if you know the Sherlock Holmes stories, it should come as no surprise.

January 11, 2014 12:43 pm  #2298

Ahh, okay, then I think I know about what you are talking. And knowing ACD canon is not a spoiler to me, just a reference . But I don´t want to know anything else more till tomorrow, I think.

January 11, 2014 12:44 pm  #2299

Well, then stay off spoiler threads! 
Tee Hee.

January 11, 2014 12:49 pm  #2300

Easily said.

Board footera