BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2014 6:47 pm  #1

Hey !! :)

Hi everyone!!
umm.. I'm siya.. m from India. A relatively new sherlock fan. Also a sherlock-molly fan .
Found about this place through browsing.. seems like a cool place.

Umm.. they just aired S03E02 "The sighns of three" here.. N i realy.. felt like.. actually cried at d last scene.. i hate sherlock being lonely..
Anyways a bit excited for the last epi

January 10, 2014 7:42 pm  #2

Re: Hey !! :)

Hello, friend!  

India!  How fascinating!  I've heard that India has 22 dialects.  Is that true.  I once knew a boy named, well, something traditionally Indian...but we called him Bobby.  He grew up in India, and then moved here.  DAMN.  HE WAS HOT!!!  I mean, HOT!  REDICULOUSLY HOT! He once said that being a child there sucked because the candy tasted like "Roses and ass."  HIS WORDS!  NOT MINE!  LOL.  But that being said....do you believe it's true?  Does Indian candy suck?

January 10, 2014 10:47 pm  #3

Namaste, Siya! Warm welcome here! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 11, 2014 7:03 am  #4

Welcome to the forum, Siya. Nice to have you around!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 11, 2014 7:33 am  #5

VaticanCameoBrooch wrote:

Hello, friend!  

India!  How fascinating!  I've heard that India has 22 dialects.  Is that true.  I once knew a boy named, well, something traditionally Indian...but we called him Bobby.  He grew up in India, and then moved here.  DAMN.  HE WAS HOT!!!  I mean, HOT!  REDICULOUSLY HOT! He once said that being a child there sucked because the candy tasted like "Roses and ass."  HIS WORDS!  NOT MINE!  LOL.  But that being said....do you believe it's true?  Does Indian candy suck?

well its true.. But there are more than 22 not all are registered n known to all..
n about candy umm.. guess he chose the wrong one.. or may b they changed their methods now. its tastes good not perfectly good but atleast not "Roses and ass" :D

January 11, 2014 7:48 am  #6

Harriet wrote:

Namaste, Siya! Warm welcome here! 

thanx

January 11, 2014 7:54 am  #7

Schmiezi wrote:

Welcome to the forum, Siya. Nice to have you around!

thanx

January 11, 2014 10:23 am  #8

Hello and welcome to the forum Siya! Lovely to have you here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera