BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2014 4:52 pm  #201

Re: Who else is nervous/scared about His Last Vow?

I dunno.
But if you find any, can I have one?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2014 4:54 pm  #202

tonnaree wrote:

Ozma wrote:

Mnemosyne wrote:

When I think about HLV I feel like an addict worrying about when my next fix will be coming; whether it will be cut dangerously with something that might kill me. And like an addict I've got my nearest and dearest hooked on it, so at the moment we are all somewhat codependent.

Nervous is an understatement.

Oh I know. And you feel like, you will feel good when you do have your next fix, only to feel LIKE SH*T when it's finished and you have to wait even longer for the next one...

Yea, most pushers don't take a 2 year hiatus between sales!

LOL

January 10, 2014 7:59 pm  #203

They're called straight jackets. 

January 10, 2014 8:01 pm  #204

Quite!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2014 10:05 pm  #205

silverblaze wrote:

They're called straight jackets. 

Ah!  That's what I was trying to think of!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 10, 2014 10:10 pm  #206

The arses are at it again folks.  But Amanda has our backs!  The love.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 10, 2014 10:13 pm  #207

Honestly, why do people do that? What is their benefit of spoiling other people's fun? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

January 10, 2014 10:15 pm  #208

yes, I just read it. The dickhead (excuse my french) hasn't even watched it.

What pleasure do people get by doing this, I don't know.

January 10, 2014 10:35 pm  #209

Some people feel powerful by being mean.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 10, 2014 10:43 pm  #210

So somebody else told them and they passed it on?
Remind me why peoeple do Tumblr?

January 10, 2014 10:48 pm  #211

This is why I hate tumblr.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 10, 2014 11:03 pm  #212

Quite.

January 11, 2014 9:25 am  #213

That is why I follow exactly ONE blog on tumblr, you find everything you want and need there and the girl doesn't do spoilers.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 11, 2014 11:13 am  #214

Thank you, this does actually give both perspective and comfort!

January 11, 2014 11:28 am  #215

I dunno what some people think they do ... none benefits from that spoilers!

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

January 11, 2014 11:37 am  #216

it's alright. The person got shamed by Amanda, so I hope they felt a little bit like s*hit after that...though I found a person on my Tumblr who was thanking them and calling other people 'bastards' (I guess, including me?) because we wouldn't give away spoilers.

Whooooops.

January 11, 2014 11:41 am  #217

I had all the ones from the filming and from Comic.Com.
I am perefctly ok with all spoilers.
But I am also quite happy to wait until tomorrow!
I have never asked for spoilers, but when they've been offered( I mean privately), I've taken them.

January 11, 2014 11:56 am  #218

I am very intrigued to see what will happen on this forum on sunday night after the episode. People will open 10 topics at once...or maybe sit there not knowing what to think first?

Or I wonder if after all the speculations, it will seem easier than it was for us?

I do think I will cry again when watching it. Maybe leave the room a couple of times, too.

January 11, 2014 12:18 pm  #219

From the filming are no real spoilers, all we could do is guess.
Now I don't want ANY spoilers, not even very small indications.
But some people seem to feel very important if they can talk about things others don't know (yet). Amanda is right, they are twats.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 11, 2014 12:35 pm  #220

I am so glad you said that.
Cos there are certainly high profile fans on Twitter who get to everything and they certainly seem to think they are special, being granted personal insight into all of The Knowledge.

Last edited by besleybean (January 11, 2014 1:31 pm)

Board footera