BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2014 11:50 am  #1

Helloo :)

Hey everyone, I'm Megan (obviously!) and I live in the outskirts of London/Surrey. 

I had to join, because well.. this is my thought process at the minute (actually for the past few months) sherlocksherlocksherlockjohnlockfeelssherlocksherlockOMGsherlock. It's ridiculous and no one gets it but you Sherlockian lot :D

I believe in Sherlock Holmes.

January 9, 2014 9:02 pm  #2

Re: Helloo :)

Welcome!

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 9, 2014 9:02 pm  #3

Hi Megan! Welcome to the forum! 

We completely understand these thought processes 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 9, 2014 9:03 pm  #4

Welcome on boar dear Megan and join the fun and the madness.....

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

January 9, 2014 9:05 pm  #5

I believe in Sherlock Holmes.

January 9, 2014 9:08 pm  #6

That's why i joined i have been looking for a decent Sherlock Forum for weeks because all i can think about is SherlockSherlockSherlockJohnSherlock

“Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring.”

I was Born and Raised in Nottingham England,

January 9, 2014 9:09 pm  #7

Hello Megan, warm welcome and enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 10, 2014 3:48 pm  #8

Hello and welcome to the forum Megan. My daughter goes to Uni in Surrey. Lovely part of the country. Welcome aboard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera