BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2014 12:59 am  #1

hello, everyone. I'm dexter,glad to meet you guys

I am dexter from China, a huge Sherlock fan, thanks to the internet, we can talk about Sherlock in the same place. And who knows, may we meet Sherlock here.
Thx

Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
-SH
You need me, or you are nothing.
-JM
James Moriarty isn't a man at all. He's a spider. A spider at the center of a web. A criminal web with a thousand threads and he knows precisely how each and every single one of them dances.
-SH

January 9, 2014 5:09 am  #2

Re: hello, everyone. I'm dexter,glad to meet you guys

Hi dexter,
it's great indeed that we - people from all over the world - can talk all things Sherlock here!
Nice you could join us.
Welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 9, 2014 6:55 am  #3

Welcome, Dexter. You are from China? Wow! Yes, thanks a lot, Internet!

I wonder, how did you stumble over Sherlock? It wasn't on TV, was it?

Nice to have you here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 9, 2014 8:22 am  #4

There's a Chinese video on-line website company called youku. They got the copyright from BBC, and of course it's because it could bring them a huge attention from the Sherlock fans.
And it kinda surprised me that you don't know there is a lot of Sherlock fans in China P.R. And we also have our forums of Sherlock.
I think the only difference between our forums is just we speak in different languages. But all share a great love to Sherlock.
And many only to understand the series by the translated titles, even this couldn't stop their love to Sherlock.

-SH
-JM
James Moriarty isn't a man at all. He's a spider. A spider at the center of a web. A criminal web with a thousand threads and he knows precisely how each and every single one of them dances.
-SH

January 9, 2014 8:25 am  #5

That's really interesting. To be honest, I wouldn't have thought so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 9, 2014 8:29 am  #6

Welcome dexter, I hope you'll have a great time here!

The Game is On!

January 9, 2014 10:00 am  #7

Thank you all~

-SH
-JM
-SH

January 10, 2014 3:44 pm  #8

Hello and welcome to the forum dexter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 10, 2014 10:39 pm  #9

And one more warm welcome! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera