BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2013 6:11 am  #61

Re: Meet the Members!

Ello, I'm 221bbakerstreet_
I am an aspiring author 
My favorite colour is blue
I have played the violin for two years, but I'm still terrible at it
I live in America 
I plan to go to London and the Netherlands
I have read all the Sherlock books and was very sad when I finished them
I can't say my rs right so everyone thinks I'm British, which I don't mind
I hope to learn Dutch very soon
I saw STID because Benny was in it, and now I'm a Trekkie for life My favourite is the Wrath of Khan.
My favourite Sherlock book is the Valley Of Fear, I wasn't expecting the ending at all
My favourite Sherlock short story is 5 Orange Pips
I am writing a book right now, I've got the bones, now I need the meat. 
I have written poems for Star Trek  
I play video games Mostly Zelda 
I am fangirl by day and a writer by night  

------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mystie Holmes

When you walk with Sherlock Holmes you see the battlefield.-M.H.

Are you ready for the story?-J.M. xx

Pray give my greetings to Mrs. Watson, and believe me to be, my dear fellow, 
Very sincerely yours,
Sherlock Holmes

July 22, 2013 4:05 pm  #62

Think I'll give it a shot as well 

I'm Vivienne, (my real name ) and I'm 15 years old.
I live in London.
I speak English, French, Spanish, German and Dutch.
I play the piano and the flute, I truly am addicted to music. Especially Chopin, Mozart, Coldplay and MIKA. There's much more but it's too much to write down .
I like apples, raspberries, cherries and actually almost every kind of fruit.
I like Sherlock (of course), Merlin, Doctor Who, White Collar and The Big Bang Theory.
I also like Pirates of the Caribbean, the Lord of the Rings, The Matrix and Harry Potter.
I'm addicted to books and can't choose a favourite one. I mostly read fantasy.
My favourite colour is green.
My favourite place is the forest.
I need to be alone very often.
I love photography and astronomy. And lace. And traveling.
I'm kind of obsessive, if I find something new (and interesting) it's all I do until it's done , which most of the time isn't very useful.
I also love reading encyclopaedias and useless facts.
So, well, that's me 

"This is either madness or brilliance!"
"It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide."

July 22, 2013 9:05 pm  #63

Gosh! Some of what you have said about yourself sounds just like me! I don't play the piano or the flute though; I used to play the EFlat Horn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 4, 2013 1:34 pm  #64

I thought: why don't to reply? So here it is.
I'm a girl. 
I'm from Poland.
I'm a teenager (under 16). Ok it doesn't need to be hidden, so I am 14.
I'm Sherlocked since I was almost 10.
I hate group sports. I am really inividualist.
UK is my dream. (Which is a bit coming true next year!)
I like reading, sketching, watching Sherlock, making chemical experiments, thinking ( :D), watching Sherlock, traveling and I write stories (ok, chapters of my own book) and more. Oh, did I mentioned about watching Sherlock?
I'm excentric. 
I haven't got a life, because of Steven Moffat&Mark Gatiss..
I speak (or rather try to speak) English, French and of course Polish. I understand Czech, Slovakian, Russian and a bit Italian. I know few words in hindi, chineese, japaneese.
I haven't got any problems with studying. 
I am Sherolly shipper
Oh, and my name is Zuzanna ;)

Last edited by Zann (August 4, 2013 1:35 pm)

I'm sorry that the only think I talk about anymore is BBC Sherlock, but not sorry enough to stop.

November 20, 2013 1:37 pm  #65

Hi!
My name is Ryvis.
My username has nothing to do with the show.
I'm 22 years old.
My birthday is on the 22nd of July.
I'm female.
I like many things, especially TV shows, movies and books (also anime and manga). The genres I like range from slice-of-life to sci-fi, so there's no real limit as long as the stories are good and the characters convincing.
The most precious "thing" in my life is my dog. I love him to death.
My favourite colours are violet and green.
My favourite food is soup. But not cream soup. I don't like cream at all. xD Oh and I'm vegetarian, because I don't like the taste and consistency of meat...
My favourite drink is tea. I don't drink alcohol, because again I don't like the taste.
My hobbies include watching TV shows and movies, reading books, videogames, drawing, writing, photography and acting. And I love to travel, see the world, explore new areas.
I wish I could play the piano.
My favourite music is classic, but I also like indie, rock and actually I like everything as long as the sound is good and the lyrics tell a story.
I know English, German and a little bit French and Japanese.
I'm studying English & German studies in my 5th semester already. I hope I'll be done next semester.
My biggest dream is to become an actress, but I don't think I'm going to make it. So my Plan B is to become a translator for tv shows, movies, books, games, etc.
I have a younger brother.
I'm reading the ACD stories, but I had to stop for now  because I have to read like a million books for the uni.
My favourite character from Sherlock is Sherlock. But I'm also attached to everyone else (John, Lestrade, Molly, Mrs Hudson, Moriarty, ...)
My favourite Episode is "The Reichenbach Fall".
Other shows I like very much are Doctor Who, Hannibal, Game of Thrones, Elementary, The Walking Dead, Orphan Black and Sleepy Hollow.
My favourite comedy shows are Community, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother and Modern Family.
I also love Marvel and DC.

Yeah, that should be about it.

"The loneliest people are the kindest.
 The saddest people smile the brightest.
 The most damaged people are the wisest."
 All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

November 21, 2013 12:30 pm  #66

Like to join as well:

-I'm female.
-My real name is Gabriela (Gabi)
-I am happily married and my husband bravely copes with my spleens.
-I love music of the 80s and expierenced it AT this time (so you can imagine how old I am ).
-I also like to listen to the music of bands like Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Disturbed, Evanescence... (dark side of my life)
-I love and have tattoos.
-I love writing and my big dream is to publish something someday.
-To achieve this I have to have much more discipline,
-I love books... paper versions... which are heavy when you pack 4 or 5 for a holiday and actually need too much space in your suitcase for them.
-My favourite holiday destinations are London and Norway (with a camper van), followed by the Maldives. (Snorkelling is great)
-I try to learn Norwegian.
-I like Scottish and Irish whisky. And Guiness.
-I used to play football until the age of 27 and then my knees said "Stop this!"
-Now I'm lazy with sports.
-Sherlock drew my full attention after watching the original version.
-My favourite character surprisingly is... Sherlock (who would be nothing without John, Moriarty, Mrs Hudson, Lestrade, Molly... )
-My favourite episodes are The Great Game, A Scandal in Belgravia and The Reichenbach Fall.
-I love these moments where you can feel the deep friendship between Sherlock and John.
-But I don't like the imagination of a gay relationship. Not my taste.
-Benedict Cumberbatch is the first actor who makes me feel the way I do.
-Other series I follow: The Walking Dead, Grimm, Criminal Intent (Vincent D’Onofrio is a fantastic actor, but he hasn't that total package like Benedict) and most of the Star Trek stuff. Oops! I nearly forgot... long time ago... The X-Files.
-This is the 4th forum I'm registered in and at the moment I'm most active here.

Ok... enough boring stuff from me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 7, 2014 9:33 pm  #67

I'll try this, too

I'm sherlocked4ever and I'm female.
I won't tell you my real name ;)
I'm German.
I am not married (and I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend) - I'm 18 years old ^^
I have a younger sister.
I love music, especially soundtracks and older, slow music. I don't play an instrument - but I'd love to play the piano!
I love fantasy books and movies. Dunno what I'd do without these.
My favorite sport is swimming.
I love Sherlock. (Haha, who doesn't here?)
And I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

January 8, 2014 8:44 am  #68

- I'm female.
- my real name is Andrea
- I’m married for 5 years now
- we don’t have kids but 2 cats (Kiwi and Garfield)
- I like listening to bands / musicians like Coldplay, Green Day, Pink, Lily Allen, the Beatles, die Ärzte
- I have 3 Tattoos
- I love reading (Katzenbach, Pratchett, Rowling,..) and writing
- I like doing Zumba and Tae Bo
- At least once a year I have to visit London
- I am really obsessed with Sherlock and especially Mr. Cumberbatch
- My husband already starts going crazy because of this obsession
- I also like Supernatural, the big bang theory,  how I met your mother

Last edited by Hudders (January 8, 2014 8:46 am)

January 8, 2014 9:06 am  #69

Hudders wrote:

- I'm female.
- I like listening to bands / musicians like Coldplay, Green Day, Pink, Lily Allen, the Beatles, die Ärzte
- I have 3 Tattoos (I have 7 so far)
- I love reading (Katzenbach, Pratchett, Rowling,..) and writing (I love writing too)
- I like doing Zumba and Tae Bo (not quite... I do "Fitness-Boxen)
- At least once a year I have to visit London (I adore London as well, try to get there as many times as possible)
- I am really obsessed with Sherlock and especially Mr. Cumberbatch ()
- My husband already starts going crazy because of this obsession (I know what you are talking about)

We have some things in common. Marked them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 8, 2014 9:14 am  #70

That's cool.
It is always lovely to find people with the same interests. especially when it comes to London / Sherlock an of course Mr. Cumberbatch

January 12, 2014 9:45 pm  #71

Hello! I'm liederlady221b, but I also answer to D.

-I'm from Pittsburgh, born and raised.
-I'm 56, female, single, an editor by trade (business writing), and adore the well-written word, which is why Doyle appealed to me at an early age (11).
-I'm a Virgo, and a perfectionist, but don't really follow astrology.
-I was born on the same day Jack the Ripper killed his first victim (but 69 years later), but I'm not certain that's why I like learning about real-life crimes or favor a certain consulting detective (who loves serial killers). One never knows though.
-Sherlock initially wanted to be a pirate; I wanted to be a veterinarian until, at age 6, someone mean told me I'd have to euthanize animals. After that, I wanted to write and my first story was about animals (not a hound, though). 
-Real life issues (caregiving, work, illness, work, school) has often sidetracked my love of Sherlock Holmes and classic Holmes interpretations, but I'm still going strong for BBC Sherlock (and Benedict) after three-and-a-half years.
-I love reading good Sherlock Holmes fan fiction, general and slash, and have written several slash stories. I ship H/W, S/J.
-My pseudonym is inspired by canon.
-I love Shakespeare; Hamlet is my favorite of his works.
-I also love Dickens, and Nicholas Nickleby and A Tale of Two Cities are my Dickensian faves.
-I love live theater; the last plays I saw were August: Osage County (yes, because of Ben) and War Horse (no, I loved it before he was cast).
-I LOVE the many in-jokes and canon references Gatiss and Moffat work in to the Sherlock episodes (I'm still squeeing over Baron Maupertius and his "colossal" scheme!).
-I don't watch much TV anymore because of reality crap and lack of good writing in non-reality crap, it's mostly PBS stuff, The Good Wife, Mad Men, and vintage films (mostly from the 30s through the 60s). I try to catch Big Bang Theory regularly because . . . I'm a geek.
-Star Trek is my only other fandom (since age 12), but only the original series. See, told you I'm a geek (and proud of it).
-My fave films are too numerous to mention here, but a sampling (okay, too lengthy a sampling) includes: The Maltese Falcon, The Red Shoes, The Big Sleep, Notorious, The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes, Hammer Studios' The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Peter Cushing), The Third Man, The Shawshank Redemption, Ben Hur, My Fair Lady, Seven Days in May, Casablanca, North by Northwest, The Nun's Story, Some Like It Hot, Citizen Kane, The Wrath of Khan, The African Queen, Spellbound, and His Girl Friday.
-I love classical music (favorite composers are Chopin, Mozart, and Beethoven, but I favor many others) and classic rock (e.g., Elton John, Eagles, Beatles, Billy Joel, Marc Cohn, Chicago), but I also enjoy songs from many contemporary artists (e.g., Coldplay, Katy Perry).
-Musical instruments that soothe both my ear and soul are the violin, piano, cello, and clarinet (but I don't play any of them--not in this life, anyway).
-I've never been so obsessive (and hope I never will be; I'm a bit old for this) about an actor as I am about Benedict Cumberbatch (although Leonard Nimoy and Jeremy Brett came closest). Buying all the t-shirts and DVDs and calendars and magnets and pins and magazine covers and action figures (oops, did I SAY that?) is getting expensive. LOL!
-P.S. Cabin Pressure=brilliant! And now I'm going to treat myself with a baked potato!

"It was worth a wound–it was worth many wounds–to know the depth of loyalty and love which lay behind that cold mask."
Arthur Conan Doyle, "The Adventure of the Three Garridebs"

January 13, 2014 3:37 am  #72

liederlady221b wrote:

Hello! I'm liederlady221b, but I also answer to D.

-I'm from Pittsburgh, born and raised.
-I'm 56, female, single, an editor by trade (business writing), and adore the well-written word, which is why Doyle appealed to me at an early age (11).
-I'm a Virgo, and a perfectionist, but don't really follow astrology.
-I was born on the same day Jack the Ripper killed his first victim (but 69 years later), but I'm not certain that's why I like learning about real-life crimes or favor a certain consulting detective (who loves serial killers). One never knows though.
-Sherlock initially wanted to be a pirate; I wanted to be a veterinarian until, at age 6, someone mean told me I'd have to euthanize animals. After that, I wanted to write and my first story was about animals (not a hound, though). 
-Real life issues (caregiving, work, illness, work, school) has often sidetracked my love of Sherlock Holmes and classic Holmes interpretations, but I'm still going strong for BBC Sherlock (and Benedict) after three-and-a-half years.
-I love reading good Sherlock Holmes fan fiction, general and slash, and have written several slash stories. I ship H/W, S/J.
-My pseudonym is inspired by canon.
-I love Shakespeare; Hamlet is my favorite of his works.
-I also love Dickens, and Nicholas Nickleby and A Tale of Two Cities are my Dickensian faves.
-I love live theater; the last plays I saw were August: Osage County (yes, because of Ben) and War Horse (no, I loved it before he was cast).
-I LOVE the many in-jokes and canon references Gatiss and Moffat work in to the Sherlock episodes (I'm still squeeing over Baron Maupertius and his "colossal" scheme!).
-I don't watch much TV anymore because of reality crap and lack of good writing in non-reality crap, it's mostly PBS stuff, The Good Wife, Mad Men, and vintage films (mostly from the 30s through the 60s). I try to catch Big Bang Theory regularly because . . . I'm a geek.
-Star Trek is my only other fandom (since age 12), but only the original series. See, told you I'm a geek (and proud of it).
-My fave films are too numerous to mention here, but a sampling (okay, too lengthy a sampling) includes: The Maltese Falcon, The Red Shoes, The Big Sleep, Notorious, The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes, Hammer Studios' The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Peter Cushing), The Third Man, The Shawshank Redemption, Ben Hur, My Fair Lady, Seven Days in May, Casablanca, North by Northwest, The Nun's Story, Some Like It Hot, Citizen Kane, The Wrath of Khan, The African Queen, Spellbound, and His Girl Friday.
-I love classical music (favorite composers are Chopin, Mozart, and Beethoven, but I favor many others) and classic rock (e.g., Elton John, Eagles, Beatles, Billy Joel, Marc Cohn, Chicago), but I also enjoy songs from many contemporary artists (e.g., Coldplay, Katy Perry).
-Musical instruments that soothe both my ear and soul are the violin, piano, cello, and clarinet (but I don't play any of them--not in this life, anyway).
-I've never been so obsessive (and hope I never will be; I'm a bit old for this) about an actor as I am about Benedict Cumberbatch (although Leonard Nimoy and Jeremy Brett came closest). Buying all the t-shirts and DVDs and calendars and magnets and pins and magazine covers and action figures (oops, did I SAY that?) is getting expensive. LOL!
-P.S. Cabin Pressure=brilliant! And now I'm going to treat myself with a baked potato!

I don't recognize the "liederlady" reference from canon.

January 13, 2014 6:10 pm  #73

This is kind of random, but here's what happened this morning in my office. (I share an office room with a very lovely lad called Thomas who is very well aware and tolerant of my TV geek tendencies.)

9:28am, I get into the office. Thomas isn't there. I quietly boot up the computer, check some e-mails. He's probably in a meeting.
9:57am. Thomas comes in, we exchange good mornings, he asks how I am.

Me: The season 3 finale of Sherlock aired last night, and I'm still alive.
Him: We've seen each other for barely 30 seconds, and already you're talking about Sherlock.

Yes, that pretty much defines our office conversations these days.

January 14, 2014 8:51 am  #74

TeeJay wrote:

This is kind of random, but here's what happened this morning in my office. (I share an office room with a very lovely lad called Thomas who is very well aware and tolerant of my TV geek tendencies.)

9:28am, I get into the office. Thomas isn't there. I quietly boot up the computer, check some e-mails. He's probably in a meeting.

Him: We've seen each other for barely 30 seconds, and already you're talking about Sherlock.

Seems familiar to me
My mom caught me from work and after saying hello I started with Sherlock. The same when my husband came from work. This show makes me go insane

January 14, 2014 10:15 am  #75

Hello

I've been lurking on this board for a while. Time to register and introduce myself properly.

On the internet I stick to the same username. It has nothing to do with Sherlock so I won't bore you with the backstory. In real life I answer to Anna and the various attempts at the pronunciation of my surname. I tend to introduce myself by first name to make life easier.

I'm 27. I was born and raised in Poland. Moved to the UK just over 10 years ago. Now I live on the outskirts of Manchester with my fiance and 8 snakes.

I'm a doctor. Psychiatrist to be precise. You may hear me muttering under my breath from time to time that Sherlock doesn't have Asperger. Please don't get angry with me if you strongly believe that he does. Differences of opinion are to be expected in this field.

I love to read. My parents are librarians and I've grown up surrounded by books. They have read Sherlock stories to me at bedtime (probably a questionable choice for a 5 years old lol).

I like to watch medical dramas that are somewhat realistic. ER, Bodies and Cardiac Arrest are my favourites. My other fandom is Avengers (a bit random).

I don't have that much time for hobbies. I'm not very artistic. Can't draw to save my life and I can't play any instruments. I like to cook and bake (with variable success).

That's about it. Myself in a nutshell.

January 14, 2014 12:05 pm  #76

I approve wholeheartedly of The Avengers! (Guess which character/s i love the best?) Welcome to the forum Anna unpronouncablesurname.   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 14, 2014 4:47 pm  #77

Hi there, quick introductions.
I go by TeeJay, which is also my username and reflects the initials of my first and second name. Feel free to submit guesses. :-)
I'm in my late 30’s, but sometimes feel I haven’t surpassed 25.
I'm female, though maybe a bit tomboyish in some aspects (e.g. I don’t use make-up and like to dress in sporty or casual rather than dressy clothes).
I’m German (my parents’ fault, really), but very anglophile to the point where I refuse to watch movies or TV with German dubbing. I work for a Belgian company that operates internationally, so I basically speak, read and hear English every day. My best friend emigrated to England over a decade ago, and I visit her at least once a year. Even though she’s German, we’ve really grown used to speaking to each other in English only. Although I probably still have a very German mindset, but that’s a whole other discussion for another time.
I like a great many number of things, and I’m not even sure where to start in terms of listing some. My favourite country ever is Scotland, and I’ve been there on vacation often. I can never go back often enough. It’s both the landscape and the people. I also have a knack for Canadian TV shows and actors, and I went to Canada on vacation last year (which was fantastic).
I’m a very visual person, which is probably a big part of why Sherlock speaks to me – the cinematography is simply stunning and very distinctive. It’s a little bit like eye porn for me. ;-P I discovered my love for photography a number of years ago, and I love taking pictures of nature with my SLR camera. Feel free to take a look at my online gallery. I also love playing around with screencaps and fanart; you might have seen me posting a few manips in the picture threads.
I’d like to say I’m an outdoorsy person, but deep down I’m actually a lazy bugger. The thing is that I love being outdoors and taking walks and exploring nature, I just don’t like the effort it takes to get there. Which often results in me just staying at home and indulging in silly things like rewatching all 15 seasons of ER or photoshopping Reichenbach-Sherlock into a Star Trek poster.
The most precious thing I own? Oh boy, I wouldn’t even know what to say. I have friends and family that are precious to me. In terms of material things, there’s all kinds of mementos that hold a very personal value, like my Peter Outerbridge autograph that will always remind me of the two hours we spent talking over coffee in a Toronto corner café (among other things about Sherlock, oddly enough), or the two tin toy soldiers I own that were used as props on the TV show Bomb Girls.
My favourite colours are magenta and teal.
My favourite food? Well, I’d probably have to say chocolate—in any form or flavor, except nougat or if there’s raisins in it. I’m very finicky with vegetables and fruit, and I’m generally a total sweettooth.
My favourite drink… I’m partial to Granini pear juice or malt beer (which is probably a German thing—and alcohol free), but I mainly just drink a lot of water and sometimes tea. I indulge in a good latte every now and then. Oh, and the Starbucks java chip frappuccino is one of my true weaknesses.
In terms of hobbies, I need to mention photography again. I play the recorder in a recorder group (soprano or alto, sometimes tenor). I know how to play the guitar, the tin whistle and the low whistle, although I’m not very good at either. I used to sing in a choir (alto). I’m a bit of a computer geek, and I run two actor fansites (chris-marquette.com and peterouterbridge.net) and the Save Bomb Girls website (savebombgirls.com). I tremendously enjoy anything to do with graphic design.
My favourite music changes frequently. I suppose I’m pretty mainstream and tend more towards rock or alternative rather than pop. I love Irish and Scottish folk music.
My mother tongue is German, but I’d like to think my English is fairly decent.  I’ve written many fanfics in English, although for the longer ones I try to find a beta reader before I put them online.
I have no siblings. Thanks, Mum & Dad!
I have actually read some of Conan Doyle’s original Sherlock Holmes stories, but that was in my late teens, and I’m terrible at retaining information that isn’t important (and sometimes even that which is important. I recently listened to the unabridged LibriVox version of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (while fabric painting – excellent pastime for that), and I think I’m gonna read all the ACD stories again, once I decide which eBook reader I want to buy.
My favourite character from Sherlock… Well, I would probably have to say Sherlock and John in equal measure (though not as a pairing). I like everyone, be it Molly or Mrs Hudson or Lestrade or Mycroft. I think all the actors are fantastic, but Benedict and Martin have probably made the biggest impression in their roles.
It’s so hard to pick a favourite episode! I’ve always liked the middle episode least in any season, but I’d probably say my top 3 (in order of “appearance”) are Study in Pink, Reichenbach Fall and The Empty Hearse (with His Last Vow following very closely behind).
In terms of other shows I watch, the list is probably way too long. If I leave the shows out that I only watch casually, what remains of shows currently airing is Bomb Girls, Played, Cracked, Falling Skies, Chicago Fire, Almost Human (US), Homeland, Nurse Jackie, Orange is the New Black, Orphan Black and Suits. In terms of older fandoms, the big ones were The Flying Doctors, The X-Files, Star Trek (mostly DS9, Enterprise and TNG), ER, Early Edition, The Pretender, Joan of Arcadia, Prison Break, ReGenesis and White Collar (the latter of which I don’t like as much anymore these days). And, yes, I’ve been doing the fandom thing for almost twenty years now. Crazy!
As for movies, I loved the Lord of the Rings trilogy, so The Hobbit is also a must. I was admittedly a bit obsessed with James Cameron’s Avatar for a little bit—not so much for the story but for the visuals and the general Pandoran universe he created. It just sucked me in completely, because I was so fascinated. I have an affinity for sci-fi, I love a good crime story or thriller, the occasional tear-jerking chick flick, but what I don’t easily stomach is in-your-face comedy along the lines of American Pie or There’s Something About Mary.
There’s probably a whole lot more to tell, but I’ll leave you with this because I’m on my way to attend the weekly yoga class. Which also tells you that I do yoga; once a week, twice if I feel ambitious.

Last edited by TeeJay (January 14, 2014 5:21 pm)

January 14, 2014 6:08 pm  #78

Davina wrote:

I approve wholeheartedly of The Avengers! (Guess which character/s i love the best?) Welcome to the forum Anna unpronouncablesurname.   

It would be a total stab in the dark but how about Natasha? I like her and Bruce Banner.

January 15, 2014 1:02 am  #79

Hudders wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Seems familiar to me
My mom caught me from work and after saying hello I started with Sherlock. The same when my husband came from work. This show makes me go insane

Oh, yeah. My Sherlock/Ben filter often fails. Great to know I'm not alone.

"It was worth a wound–it was worth many wounds–to know the depth of loyalty and love which lay behind that cold mask."
Arthur Conan Doyle, "The Adventure of the Three Garridebs"

February 19, 2014 6:06 pm  #80

I'm Sigwyn. The username comes from the name of my horse, Sunshine Sigyn.
I hate my real name, and I still have to stand it for almost two years until I'm 18 and able to change it without a permission of my parents.
I hate google translate.
I like to strangle idiots.
I can't stand small children.
I'm very interested in physics (especially nuclear physics) and mathematics.
I've had Sigyn for almost two years now and I've trained her by myself from a trotter to a riding horse.
I've competed in showjumping and dressage with Sigyn.
My favourite TV series are Hannibal, House and of course Sherlock.
I'm addicted in playing minesweeper (and other classical computer games) and metallic problemsolving puzzles.
I hate Finlands climate.
I hate mirrors.
I couldn't live without a wristwatch.
I like cycling.
I speak Finnish, Swedish and some English + some random words of about 10 languages.

Feelings are chemistry, they disappear.

Board footera