BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2014 1:53 pm  #1

Mycroft & Sherlock Deductions & Last Phone Call From Mycroft I

Anyone like that Sherlock planted the hat then had Mycroft do deductions!? Sherlock hands back the mans hat in a later scene! Also, why or what was Mycroft talking about to Sherlock about "you can take over the interveral". Did anyone catch that>?

January 7, 2014 7:35 pm  #2

Re: Mycroft & Sherlock Deductions & Last Phone Call From Mycroft I

The 'taking over at the interval' was about taking their parents to the musical, something they both hate. Not sure how Sherlock got the hat, did he find it somewhere or did the train guy lend it to him?

January 7, 2014 7:38 pm  #3

silverblaze wrote:

The 'taking over at the interval' was about taking their parents to the musical, something they both hate. Not sure how Sherlock got the hat, did he find it somewhere or did the train guy lend it to him?

The client left it behind when he last came for a visit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 7, 2014 11:53 pm  #4

Didn't he say something to the guy who's hat he borrowed? And then Sherlock thinks he knows by mycroft know he isn't lonely. That's why when the fat guys says he has a girlfriend Sherlock can't believe it.

January 10, 2014 4:57 pm  #5

There's  always something...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 10, 2014 5:40 pm  #6

Gatiss has said in the past that he and Benedict play this deduction game on set and both are rubbish at it.

January 20, 2014 1:27 pm  #7

dartmoordoggers wrote:

Gatiss has said in the past that he and Benedict play this deduction game on set and both are rubbish at it.

Haha, I'l bet. Still, I'd love to see that...

January 20, 2014 4:35 pm  #8

SherlockShanghai wrote:

Also, why or what was Mycroft talking about to Sherlock about "you can take over the interveral". Did anyone catch that>?

I wanted to know what this was about, too. I actually thought he said, "You can take over the (name of some organization)." I wondered if he was counting on Mycroft to fend off the press. 

January 20, 2014 4:49 pm  #9

Mycroft was attending a production of Les Mis with their parents. He was so desperate to get out of it that he phoned Sherlock to take over during the interval (the intermission). Sherlock gleefully refused.

Board footera