BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2014 1:33 pm  #1

Hi, I'm Anna, an artist from London)))

Hi, everyone, I've been a Sherlock Holmes fan since childhood - before the BBC's Sherlock masterpiece Russian Holmes was my ideal portrayal but now they both share the top place for me. Fell in love with the series since first airing but only now reached a condition of affection necesary for a fan forum.

I am an artist by profession so would like to have an excuse to broaden my subject matter here)))
Will post my Fan Art as it comes.

Anna

January 7, 2014 10:43 pm  #2

Re: Hi, I'm Anna, an artist from London)))

Hi Anna

Welcome to the forum! Please do share your art (we have a forum for fan art) we'd love to see it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

January 8, 2014 8:06 am  #3

Welcome, Anna, have fun here and I would like to see your fan art, too. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 10, 2014 3:39 pm  #4

Hello and welcome to the forum Anna! London is a great city!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 10, 2014 10:35 pm  #5

Hi Anna, warm welcome and enjoy! Looking forward to your art 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera