BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2014 11:27 pm  #21

Re: The Sign of Three - Review (with tiny Spoilers!)

No!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 3, 2014 11:30 pm  #22

I've read them now (maybe one should read before commenting huh?). I'm willing to take a guess.

1. The very GIFable moment and the 'something the fans have been waiting for for years', they're one and the same. 

2. It has something to do with John and Sherlock. Something sweet. Either a kiss or a hug. 

Your thoughts? 

January 5, 2014 9:06 pm  #23

you know what it is going to be, dont you, the thing we've waited years for?

It will be Sherlock wearing a tie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

January 6, 2014 7:01 am  #24

Poor boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2014 12:45 pm  #25

I must say that after building up characters for 2 seasons and then just changing them DRAMATICALLY overnight is not what I expected. I'm quite surprised at how Sherlock's and Mycroft's characters have been radically transformed and softened. Even Mrs. Hudson has evolved considerably! John and Lestrade are still good 'ol John and Lestrade lol!

Yes, yes, yes! I know they're developing the characters and making them more "human" , but don't you guys think that this is a bit TOO fast a transformation?

I will NEVER fire a gun IN my mouth when I'm planning on Stayin Alive! 

The clue that everyone missed?

January 7, 2014 5:11 pm  #26

Fine by me.

January 7, 2014 7:30 pm  #27

Every story needs character devlopment and I just don't see the changes in Sherlock and Mycroft as "radical" when you take in to account all the things that may have happened during the hiatus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera