BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2012 10:40 pm  #1

Science of Deduction Exhibition (Starts October 2013)

Will apparently be touring round internationally but initially opens in Oregon:

http://www.conandoyleestate.co.uk/index.php/sherlock-holmes-the-science-of-deduction-begins-october-2013/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 7, 2012 11:33 pm  #2

Re: Science of Deduction Exhibition (Starts October 2013)

Ohh, forget the touring thing, that's an interesting site you found there. One to add to my list.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 7, 2012 11:40 pm  #3

I'm first then!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

January 6, 2014 2:59 am  #4

I went to the museum to see it today, but as it was the last day and everyone else had the same idea, there was an almost three hour wait to get in.  So I went to a toy store instead and will hopefully catch it when it's in a neighbouring state.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

Board footera