BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2012 2:55 am  #1

St Bart's

Well now that we have so many more 'non-Europeans' here & we can't all get to go sight seeing at St Bart's, I thought I'd post a link to the next best thing!

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Giltspur+Street,+City+of+London+EC1A,+United+Kingdom&hl=en&ll=51.517792,-0.101119&spn=0.000431,0.001155&sll=39.811124,-83.89273&sspn=0.012461,0.027122&oq=Giltspur+Street+EC1A.&hnear=Giltspur+St,+London+EC1A,+United+Kingdom&t=h&layer=c&cbll=51.517842,-0.1012&panoid=uD1P2iWAuP87lgHuSel9dA&cbp=12,250.6,,0,-10.19&z=20

Or simply copy & paste this into your Google Maps address box : Giltspur Street, City of London EC1A, United Kingdom

Go googling around St Bart's & check out all the angles here, without ever leaving your comfy home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 13, 2012 9:27 am  #2

Re: St Bart's

Just thought I'd share my photo of Barts that I took a couple of weeks ago. I went there on a Sherlock meet up. It was lots of fun. I lay down on the floor and pretended to be "dead".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 13, 2012 3:32 pm  #3

Thanks Kazza and SH! I asked this somewhere else so forgive the duplication but has there been any reported incidents so far with nuts attempting to jump off the roof?

Last edited by Sentimental Pulse (June 13, 2012 3:32 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 13, 2012 5:56 pm  #4

None that I know of. Thank goodness. I don't think it is actually that easy even to get onto the roof and there's a safety fence around it in reality.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 14, 2012 10:07 am  #5

YES! Yes there has! A friend of mine works for the police and about 2 weeks ago someone jumped off the other side of St Barts. Don't know much about it apart from that but I would presume it was fatal...quite a long way up.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 14, 2012 10:57 am  #6

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

YES! Yes there has! A friend of mine works for the police and about 2 weeks ago someone jumped off the other side of St Barts. Don't know much about it apart from that but I would presume it was fatal...quite a long way up.

Oh my goodness, how horrible.

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 14, 2012 12:55 pm  #7

They were obviously very determined then.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera