BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2014 10:35 am  #1

Urgent question to our British members

Sun 12 Ja
     20:30 BBC One HD, Northern Ireland HD, Scotland HD, South, South West, Wales HD, West only
    Series 3 His Last Vow
    First broadcast: 12 Jan 2014

Found this note on the BBC Sherlock page.
Does it really mean that it is going to be aired only on the channels mentioned in this note? Not on BBC One London for example?
Makes me a little bit nervous for the event we planned in Germany. There also is no schedule on the regional TV guide. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 4, 2014 11:53 am  #2

Re: Urgent question to our British members

Ok, relief. They changed it. London is on. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

January 4, 2014 12:42 pm  #3

Oh gently, I hope you slept well last night and didn't worry about this too much.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 4, 2014 12:51 pm  #4

I coped with it. We still have possibilities with Internet streams, though TV is much better of course. 
Can you believe that? All this only for a TV show. 

Last edited by gently69 (January 4, 2014 12:51 pm)

(Tony Hadley)

January 4, 2014 3:30 pm  #5

I would have thought it to be a little bit odd if they aired everywhere in the UK but on the primary BBC One channel. A little self-defeating. Glad it's all worked out for you though

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

Board footera