BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2013 9:37 pm  #1

(yet another) Sherlock Personality Quiz

There are lots of these quizzes out there, but this one described me best than any other ones. And I have taken quite a few. I got John. It desribes me perfectly!

Last edited by OneMoreMiracle (July 28, 2013 3:16 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

July 28, 2013 3:15 am  #2

Re: (yet another) Sherlock Personality Quiz

Wow, I can be so ignorant sometimes. I'm sorry, I posted about this quiz, but I completely forgot to post the link.  Here is the link: http://www.weta.org/tv/picks/sherlock/quiz Sorry again!

July 28, 2013 3:25 am  #3

I also got John

On the fire question, it was missing "my children"...because there's nothing I would get before them XD

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 28, 2013 4:18 am  #4

You are Sherlock Holmes. The smartest person in any room (unless your brother is there), you frequently drive people crazy with your rude tone, frighteningly meticulous eye for detail and rapid-fire conversation. Some find your brusque demeanor and total disregard for social norms off-putting and you might have a hard time making friends. But you’re shockingly loyal to the (very few) people you choose to associate with voluntarily and there’s definitely a heart buried somewhere under all that arrogance. Your friend is probably right about the solar system being important, though, so maybe you should look it up.

Well, I don't know about smart, but I tend to be very sarcastic, I have indeed a hard time making friends (when I write "friends", i mean REAL friends, not just acquaintances)  because I'm not sociable at all (more the lonely type) and I don't get on well with many people, but I am indeed very loyal to my 3 only *real* friends.

Last edited by Punch me in the face (July 28, 2013 4:19 am)

Just like old times...

July 28, 2013 7:38 pm  #5

There's already this quiz on the forum, here: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=626 (I just remembered I saw it recently) ;]

Anyway I took the quiz once again for fun, and this time my result was Sherlock. Which surprised me, because I got John the first time!

Last edited by Deilenn (July 28, 2013 7:41 pm)

The Road goes ever on and on...

August 6, 2013 3:18 pm  #6

I got Sherlock again

"I'm not a phycopath, Anderson, I'm a high- funcioning sociopath, do your research."

August 6, 2013 3:38 pm  #7

I got Sherlock again. I think it was the saving my musical instrument thing that swung it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 7, 2013 10:05 pm  #8

I got Molly Hooper on this one.

Last edited by josabby (August 7, 2013 10:31 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
Whoa.  Sherlock was quoting Spock who was quoting Sherlock....Mind blown!!

August 9, 2013 9:09 pm  #9

Deilenn wrote:

There's already this quiz on the forum, here: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=626 (I just remembered I saw it recently) ;]

Anyway I took the quiz once again for fun, and this time my result was Sherlock. Which surprised me, because I got John the first time!

Oops! I guess I should search for this topic before posting it... Well, I hope you all enjoy it again!

August 10, 2013 8:54 am  #10

I got Mycroft, of all people how in the world did that happen?

You are Mycroft Holmes. It’s possible you hold a minor position in the government. By which we mean, you probably run it. Organized, mysterious and well-connected, you’re a master of manipulation and surprisingly adept at kidnapping people. You’re actually the smartest person in your family, despite the fact that most people tend to pay more attention to your more dramatic sibling. You are the person in your social circle most likely to have a minion. (Or two.) And your diet is going just fine, thank you.

I'm adept at kidnapping people!? Erm, okay the only true thing in there is that I'm very organized.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

August 10, 2013 11:45 am  #11

"You are Lestrade. You’re a hard worker who is seriously dedicated to your job, even when it might negatively impact other areas of your life. A bit jaded in your view of the world, you nevertheless value success and competence, and are willing to embrace unconventional methods if they will help you achieve your goals. Plus, you’re great at getting along with a wide variety of people — whether they get along with each other or not."

Not my department...

-------------------------
"I'm Microsoft Holmes. I'm a software. I'm from the planet 221B in the constellation of Baker Street. I am over 40 years old, and I am the man who's going to save your computer and all six billion Sherlock Fans on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

December 31, 2013 10:09 pm  #12

"You are Moriarty. Some people might say you’re a bad person, but you’d argue that you’re just misunderstood. You have a real combative streak and a constant drive to be the center of attention – no matter the cost. You’re probably a little bit lonely, but you won’t settle for less than a friend (nemesis?) who can keep up with you. Your serious flair for the dramatic and impeccable fashion sense means that no one can make an entrance (or exit) quite like you do. Are those shoes Westwood too?"   wow. thats kinda cool 

Shootin' The Wall Coz Im BORED

December 31, 2013 10:31 pm  #13

I'm a John! YAY!!!

December 31, 2013 10:50 pm  #14

Ha, I'm Sherlock! 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (December 31, 2013 10:52 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

January 2, 2014 11:13 am  #15

Mycroft again, guess it's final now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

January 2, 2014 11:34 am  #16

I'd be Sherlock himself. Wow!

-----------------------------
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Terry Pratchett - A Hat Full of Sky

January 4, 2014 3:05 am  #17

John! I wonder if choosing Hufflepuff helped...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not all unicorns and Sherlock premiers.

January 4, 2014 3:12 am  #18

Haha I got Sherlock; I think because I said I wasn't one for relationships!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

January 4, 2014 3:36 am  #19

Yeah i got Sherlock. funny scince that is my nickname.

January 4, 2014 9:49 am  #20

I just got Mrs Hudson!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can always tell a good Chinese place by examining the bottom third of the door handle"

Board footera