BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2013 6:11 pm  #1

A corner to die in.

All this flood of pics and trailers I need a quiet little corner with a vending machine, squashy sofas and pillows.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

December 9, 2013 9:16 pm  #2

Re: A corner to die in.

Yes, I know what you mean, Morton! We're not used to this anymore. If you've been on a two year's diet  concerning new Sherlock material such an overload can make you feel dizzy, wishing to pull a blanket over your head and wait for the storm to pass.

Can't wait for having my cosy waiting room back...

No, not really...I'm just fed up with all the snacks - I WANT THE THREE-PART MAIN COURSE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 10, 2013 10:57 am  #3

I know how you feel. I thought I was prepared for series 3 but I ken that I am not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

December 10, 2013 11:14 am  #4

I am still o.k. here but I wonder what will happen when/if we find out that our theories are wrong, nothing is as it seems and things get turned upside down.
Let's prepare for the worst/best:  Surprises that nobody thought of.

Going by the footage we saw recently it will be good and we won't be disappointed.
I wonder if the team Sherlock is also a bit nervous. 

December 10, 2013 7:24 pm  #5

I think some people are going to be disappointed. Their theories are so clever and elaborate, no way that the writers would have done that. Me, I'm gonna be very very happy. 

December 11, 2013 9:25 am  #6

silverblaze wrote:

I think some people are going to be disappointed. Their theories are so clever and elaborate, no way that the writers would have done that. Me, I'm gonna be very very happy. 

I don't think we should be disappointed when we are wrong. It's the fun to invent something and come up with something that might fit.
I think the journey is the reward. We all got carried away sometimes and got lost in ideas. The writers said it in the interactive trailer themselves. Some theories are too complicated to be true. I am not sorry to have read the Grimm's fairy tales again.

January 2, 2014 12:20 pm  #7

If you've been on a two year's diet  concerning new Sherlock material such an overload can make you feel dizzy, wishing to pull a blanket over your head and wait for the storm to pass.

SABer*

January 2, 2014 12:24 pm  #8

Leo123 wrote:

If you've been on a two year's diet  concerning new Sherlock material such an overload can make you feel dizzy, wishing to pull a blanket over your head and wait for the storm to pass.

Hi Leo! This forum right now is not the right place to avoid the storm.
Would you like to introduce you?

Board footera