BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2014 9:21 pm  #21

Re: Series 3 Countdown (Just for fun)

I don't have a tv license so I am actually waiting with the rest of you, despite being in the UK (we need a tv license to watch broadcast tv, but can download episodes afterwards)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

January 1, 2014 9:24 pm  #22

I don't have a tv license so I am actually waiting with the rest of you, despite being in the UK (we need a tv license to watch broadcast tv, but can download episodes afterwards)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"

January 1, 2014 9:27 pm  #23

All you guys are doing was counting down excitedly, but still filing head with wistful, warm-fuzzy image of everyone that side glued to their tv's as one.  You luckies... happy for, and have fun!!!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 1, 2014 10:28 pm  #24

well. I am interested in the reaction-I assume the locked forum will be opened in, oh, two minutes time?

Twitter seems underwhelmed.

January 5, 2014 7:32 pm  #25

57 mins 

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

January 5, 2014 8:08 pm  #26

22 minutes...  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 5, 2014 8:33 pm  #27

Any minute now!

-----------------------------
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Terry Pratchett - A Hat Full of Sky

Board footera