BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2013 8:15 am  #1

Bit spoilery BuzzFeed Preview

Alles eine Frage des Blickwinkels.
It's all a matter of perspective.

December 31, 2013 8:21 am  #2

Re: Bit spoilery BuzzFeed Preview

OMG!

I love spoilers, but I stopped reading the artivle about halfway through. There are many scenes mentioned I want to see on screen first, rather than reading about them before watching.

BUT after reading the first half of the article, I am even more convinced that the episode will be breathtakingly wonderful.

36 1/2  more hours!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 31, 2013 8:31 am  #3

I have been actively spoiler hunting online, because I simply cannot go into something that epic unprepared, and I more or less know what to expect. The story line of The Empty Hearse was leaked and I wasn't quite sure if it was real or if some troll just wanted to pull the fandom's leg, so to speak. But as the BBC did everything to make twitter/tumblr take down the questionable content, I'm now pretty sure it was the real deal. So, yeah, epic!

Alles eine Frage des Blickwinkels.
It's all a matter of perspective.

December 31, 2013 10:03 am  #4

Thanks for posting! Loved it and of course I couldn't resist the spoilers, only gets me more excited about finally seeing the episode.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

December 31, 2013 12:25 pm  #5

*squeaks with excitement* ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 31, 2013 1:59 pm  #6

I'm just going to have my shock blanket made into a jacket and wear it for the next month.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera