BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2013 7:25 pm  #1

Hello!

Hi! I just joined and am really looking forward to meeting fellow sherlokians and having great discusions. Feel free to message me.

December 30, 2013 3:13 am  #2

Re: Hello!

Hello miss221b, welcome to the forum 

December 30, 2013 4:30 am  #3

Welcome to the forum! Just in time to join us for Season 3 ;-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

December 30, 2013 7:57 am  #4

Hi miss221b, nice to have you around!

There is one thing you should know about this forum: We agreed to keep the forum as spoiler free as possible. That means, if you want to post pictures or comments based on series 3, please only do so in the threads that already have a spoiler warning, or attach such a warning if you open a new thread about it. Thank you for keeping that in mind, it's only for a few more days now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 30, 2013 8:03 am  #5

Welcome to the forum, miss221b, have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 30, 2013 10:47 pm  #6

Hello and welcome to the forum

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

Board footera