BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2013 3:56 pm  #1

merchandises in london

I'm in London till the 1st january, where do you think I can find Sherlock merchandises here
Can anybody help me please?
Sorry i m not used to write with my phone 

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

December 28, 2013 6:35 am  #2

Re: merchandises in london

You can try the Sherlock Holmes Museum and also the Tower of London will have things that relate to Sherlock & Moriarty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 1, 2014 12:08 am  #3

Davina wrote:

You can try the Sherlock Holmes Museum and also the Tower of London will have things that relate to Sherlock & Moriarty.

That is incredible interesting - there must have been significant demand for such merchandise at that location then!

January 1, 2014 2:51 am  #4

Thank you for the answer Davina and sorry for thankinh you earlier!  There is so much things to do and see that i didn t get to the museum (shame on me)... i have the calendar and so many memories so i would say mission accomplished!

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

Board footera