BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2013 4:37 pm  #2081

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

I just like the idea of(and I say this as an atheist) redemption.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 22, 2013 4:38 pm  #2082

besleybean wrote:

Same

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

December 22, 2013 5:00 pm  #2083

I'm fairly certain Mycroft more or less arranged everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 22, 2013 5:08 pm  #2084

I have to admit, they've done a great job of disguising Mycroft's involvement.  We still don't know how much he knew (if anything), so I can't wait to see what his involvement was.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

December 22, 2013 6:59 pm  #2085

besleybean wrote:

I'm fairly certain Mycroft more or less arranged everything.

Mycroft's involvement would be canon. But it's indeed hart to tell, when he got involved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

December 22, 2013 7:25 pm  #2086

The Bakerstreet Babes on their tumblr about the Finnish trailer:

Just had it confirmed that the Finnish station that posted that sp0ilery “trailer” messed up big time and majorly broke the rules in regards to embargo/what footage they could use for promotion, etc. 

It’s been taken down from the actual site and while I know it’s been deleted by the initial girl who posted it, I’d recommend that if any of you reuploaded it, or reblogged it, etc, might be worth deleting it. Just an FYI. I don’t think the BBC will come after you at all, as it’s gone and died down, but just wanted to give an update.

(http://bakerstreetbabes.tumblr.com/post/70788725554/just-had-it-confirmed-that-the-finnish-station)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 22, 2013 7:31 pm  #2087

December 22, 2013 7:54 pm  #2088

besleybean wrote:

Quite agree, and I think it will be a big issue in the first episode.

As for Mycroft, yes, I think he always watches over his little brother, always has and always will. Imo basically there isn't a step Sherlock makes that Mycroft doesn't know about.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

December 22, 2013 7:56 pm  #2089

sj4iy wrote:

More information about the minisode:

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2013/12/22/many-happy-returns-221213

Hehehe...look at the numbers at the end of the link...the first three are 221 ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 22, 2013 7:57 pm  #2090

@ the_dancing_woman
Except maybe Irene?
I'm never sure about that one..

Last edited by besleybean (December 22, 2013 7:58 pm)

December 22, 2013 8:49 pm  #2091

I will be eager to see how Sherlock would respond to a "supportive" Anderson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 22, 2013 8:59 pm  #2092

Positively, I hope..as long as Anderson is sincere of course.

December 23, 2013 12:16 am  #2093

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 23, 2013 11:54 am  #2094

besleybean wrote:

@ the_dancing_woman
Except maybe Irene?
I'm never sure about that one..

Hm, I had a discussion about her with a family member the other day. She thinks he was in touch with her during his years away from Baker Street. I don't quite know...

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

December 23, 2013 11:55 am  #2095

kittykat wrote:

Oh god, only nine days, really?? Super excited!

December 23, 2013 3:08 pm  #2096

Yes, precious! Nine days! ^^

December 24, 2013 12:14 am  #2097

December 25, 2013 12:04 am  #2098

December 26, 2013 12:07 am  #2099

December 26, 2013 11:49 am  #2100

OMG, i'm trying not to be super obsessed. Kittykat, that counter doesn't really help. 

Board footera