BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2013 3:09 pm  #201

Re: First OFFICIAL Photo from Series 3

That lamp's been a brilliant feature since series 1.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 7, 2013 6:25 pm  #202

John looks hot in that jumper

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 7, 2013 6:58 pm  #203

He does, doesn't he? And it's not even a striped one...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 7, 2013 7:09 pm  #204

tonnaree wrote:

John looks hot in that jumper

It's the turtleneck and slightly snug torso, it suits him well 

-------------------------------------------------------

December 8, 2013 1:47 pm  #205

Thinking Mary might be picking out his clothes now. LOL!  But seriously, this is still a classic "John" look.  Nothing exotic, just an unassuming  little brown bird - but one with a deadly trigger finger and a fierce loyalty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 8, 2013 5:48 pm  #206

^ the gif with Sherlock opening Mrs. Hudson's door... when it ends I just am shocked like..keep going...so ready for this show to be on.  I just want to skip over Christmas...

I think John is looking up at the ceiling probably dealing with PTSD issues only this time it's from losing his friend.  You have to wonder if the thought of suicide ever went through John's head BEFORE Mary came into the picture.

Am I right that John now has his own Medical Practice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherlock Holmes, "Perfectly sound analysis but I was hoping you'd go deeper."

December 8, 2013 5:58 pm  #207

Ooh,that would be canonical, too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 9, 2013 5:15 am  #208

I  read a lot of ACD's work when I was really young. My parents had this huge library...but a loto of the work has been lost in childhood memories, so I am rereading the collection again.  The one that always stuck with me from my childhood was HOB. It was spooky for me as a  6 or 7 year old to read about a hellhound haunting a family. I also read the Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, and Shakespeare (even though a lot of the Bard's work went over my head I still remember acting out the witches scene in MacBeth with my sister and brother:-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherlock Holmes, "Perfectly sound analysis but I was hoping you'd go deeper."

December 20, 2013 4:13 pm  #209

Sorry but I took the link down as I think it contains too many spoilers. Moreover, I am not sure if this is really approved of by the BBC. 

Last edited by SusiGo (December 20, 2013 5:06 pm)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

December 20, 2013 4:14 pm  #210

Hm.... should I?
No.

Or?

Hm.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 20, 2013 4:19 pm  #211

I caved.  Oh my.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 20, 2013 4:58 pm  #212

Och, I think this is kind of spoof, probably from the Christmas special (Many happy returns, I believe they called it?). I mean, it seems obvious that it is not from the actual episode. Hilarious!

December 20, 2013 5:05 pm  #213

I have deleted the link in the other thread and will do the same here as I think this might be inofficial and/or leaked. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 20, 2013 5:07 pm  #214

Now I regret I've seen it...

December 20, 2013 5:10 pm  #215

Don't worry, so did I. Curious as always. No drama for me but there are many people who might be really sad. So far I have no idea where the scenes came from. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 20, 2013 5:29 pm  #216

Loved it, suddenly makes a whole lot of sense now

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

December 27, 2013 11:11 am  #217

There are 10 more new photos from S3:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/sherlock-season-3-10-new-6443053

They are mostly from the second epidode so natuarlly a bit spoilerish considering the big event that is going to happen there  .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

December 27, 2013 11:18 am  #218

Oh, they are so beautiful. Thank you for posting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 27, 2013 11:46 am  #219

Oh those are wonderful! 

-------------------------------------------------------

December 27, 2013 11:47 am  #220

Wonderful.  And some are a bit sad. 

Board footera