BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2013 8:26 pm  #21

Re: New Sherlock interview with Benedict (BBC media centre) SPOILERS!

kittykat wrote:

I always thought it was just the phrase. Like when someone experiences something you know very well...

Yes, but to get to know a place very well you have to spend a lot of time there. That's why I thought it might be something meaningful. I'm not sure if it's a tunnel though. The quote could also be out of context of course ... Well, it was just one of those ideas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 19, 2013 8:50 pm  #22

Didn't they also mention somewhere in the interviews that the London tube is an important place in one of the episodes?

Last edited by Mattlocked (December 19, 2013 8:51 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 19, 2013 9:06 pm  #23

Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 20, 2013 7:46 am  #24

I am also curious to see how they will deal with the whole "the great detective as a fraud" angle. At the end of the RF they obviously let this lie be accepted by the wide public, judging by Mycroft scene in the club and John's words at the cemetary. However, scruffy Anderson is obviously eaten by remorse: by remorse because he believes he led a man to comit a suicide or because he also learnt his accusations were false? In any case, Sherlock will need to clear his name before he will be able to reopen his practice as a consulting detective again. Just curious.... 

December 20, 2013 7:12 pm  #25

I still wonder if Anderson the forensic scientist knows there's no evidence pointing to Sherlock's death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera