BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2013 8:21 pm  #41

Re: German Premiere of 12 Years a Slave

Oh yes, tobe, I tried to be as brave as possible... and it worked, most of the time. It's just that... you don't really wanna 'waste' a second when you finally get the chance to be in the same room with him...

Susi, I agree, I don't mind him being in a serious mood, either. But then again, I was able to see his face even when he was staring... down at my shoes.
No, seriously, I suppose that for the people that sat rather in the back of the room it was mostly quite difficult to really catch a glimpse of his face.

And like I said, my cumberbatched shoes could also be... wishful thinking.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 10, 2013 8:26 pm  #42

Btw, ladies, you were all there with me in the room for at least one minute... when I was thinking: HANDS. We all love his HANDS!
So I tried to take a pic, just for all of you, ladies, but I'm afraid it didn't get any better than this:

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

December 10, 2013 8:39 pm  #43

The lady thanks you and your much appreciated attempt! It's all there: hands, scarf, buttons, shirt...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 10, 2013 8:48 pm  #44

Oh, I'm glad you like it!

December 10, 2013 9:04 pm  #45

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Even if only with pics and words. But both are fantastic. I grant you this true coming dream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 10, 2013 10:20 pm  #46

Woaahhh Solar!! Why didn´t you say you were there? Would have loved to meet you!
And your pics.....I envy your cam :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

December 11, 2013 12:40 am  #47

SolarSystem and Sava: Great pics and comments!  Thanks for sharing, even the unfocused photos are fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

December 11, 2013 7:52 am  #48

Sava wrote:

Woaahhh Solar!! Why didn´t you say you were there? Would have loved to meet you!
And your pics.....I envy your cam :-)

I'm so sorry, it was all a bit chaotic... I totally forgot to write a PM to you before we went to Berlin. But believe me, while we were standing in front of the Astor, I was really wondering if one of those girls was you.
Believe me, my cam isn't all that good, if I had been sitting further in the back it would have been a desaster.

December 11, 2013 8:26 am  #49

Hey, the photos are good enough to make our mouths water.

Last edited by gently69 (December 11, 2013 8:26 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 11, 2013 11:20 pm  #50

I can imagine why he was in a serious mood. The subject matter of the film means it would be inappropriate to be otherwise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera