BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2013 8:52 pm  #101

Re: More news coming tonight!

tonnaree wrote:

Oh, you know they know what we know and don't know and they're happy that we know only what they want us to know.

*deep breath*

And that's exactly how I want it to be! 

December 10, 2013 10:07 pm  #102

kittykat wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

Oh, you know they know what we know and don't know and they're happy that we know only what they want us to know.

*deep breath*

Have you been watching Friends? XD

"Ah yes, the messers become the messe's!" xD 

-------------------------------------------------------

December 10, 2013 10:13 pm  #103

*giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 10, 2013 10:45 pm  #104

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

*deep breath*

*clapping* nice one! XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 10, 2013 10:54 pm  #105

kittykat wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

*clapping* nice one! XD

*bows* 

-------------------------------------------------------

December 11, 2013 6:05 am  #106

Can I just say one word? WOW. They really know how to drive us into madness...
I can't wait to see the boys getting back together... Sherlock explaining himself... John being pissed off and hurt und you know what... this is going to be so... oh my god...!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 11, 2013 8:06 am  #107

SolarSystem wrote:

I can't wait to see the boys getting back together... Sherlock explaining himself... John being pissed off and hurt und you know what... this is going to be so... oh my god...!

This scene also seems to be the favourite moment of Mofiss.
But... what will I do if the internet stream doesn't work on January 1st??? Slightly panic...

My husband seems to be seriously working on another solution... planning to upgrade our satellite dish that we can receive English channels. But... he isn't sure if it works, because our satellite dish is installed at the side of our house and he don't know if he can align it to the right direction.
Would be sooo nice to get BBC One via satellite...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 11, 2013 12:33 pm  #108

I just read somewhere that there are actually people who don't watch the interactive trailer because of possible spoilers and because they are afraid to be told how Sherlock did IT. I can understand that you want to be surprised, but...
Come on, don't be stupid, guys. The trailer is made for us to see it. Just as the show itself. Even the setlock was arranged to be misleading. We are purposefully mislead from the beginning and everything we see is done to make fans guess wrong.
Don't underestimate the writers and producers. They are obviously very confident that no-one knows anything or at least won't get it from what they give us now. Do you actually believe they would spoil their own show a couple of days before it airs?

December 11, 2013 12:58 pm  #109

" They really know how to drive us into madness..."

And for some of us it's a very short trip.

Last edited by tonnaree (December 11, 2013 12:59 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 11, 2013 2:12 pm  #110

I've seen a hell of a lot of spoilers, looked at so many setlock pics, including of how they reshot the fall.

And I still don't really know how he did it or what the reunion is really like ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 11, 2013 2:21 pm  #111

Yeah, kittykat, me too. First I wanted to avoid all this but I couldn't resist. There certainly are a lot of clues but I can't get a picture together. So I'm really fine with all the photos and trailers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

December 11, 2013 2:31 pm  #112

Resisting spoilers is a pretty difficult thing when we're talking about a show with a two years hiatus. I think it's a lot easier to avoid spoilers when it comes to a 'normal' tv series which has a three month break during summer. But two years... come on! That's (like I already said) madness!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

December 11, 2013 2:44 pm  #113

For me it hadn't been that long, Solar. As you know the absolute craziness caught me not until October this year. Nevertheless I can't resist.

(Tony Hadley)

December 11, 2013 2:48 pm  #114

tonnaree wrote:

" They really know how to drive us into madness..."

And for some of us it's a very short trip.

Some of us are already there 

December 11, 2013 2:54 pm  #115

I'm one step ahead.
And one reason for that is your signature, Mrs. Watson. Promise!

(Tony Hadley)

December 11, 2013 3:06 pm  #116

That is the best part of it. You can watch all spoilers for more than a year and still don't know that much more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 11, 2013 3:29 pm  #117

And even the trailers don't really tell us much, they can fool us so much with clever editing...

December 11, 2013 3:47 pm  #118

Swanpride wrote:

Considering that they even did fake scenes to troll us, I am not even sure which parts of the spoilers are real....

Is that so?

The Game is On!

Board footera