BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2012 1:36 am  #1

Sherlock Jigsaw Puzzles

Here's a website that lets you create your own jigsaw puzzles, once you create a free account.  Or you can play, without registering or logging in, any of the lots of Sherlock puzzles already available.  Enjoy!

http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=tags&ts=sherlock

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 9, 2012 1:41 am  #2

Re: Sherlock Jigsaw Puzzles

thank you!!!!!!  I  am  playing one now!!  how did you find this site?   amazing!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 9, 2012 2:20 am  #3

You're very welcome, sherlockskitty  I found it through another fandom I participate in.  I just spent 45 minutes trying to solve a black-and-white 96-piece puzzle.  Yeah, it's easy to squander time here!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 9, 2012 2:41 am  #4

don'tcha know it!!   I'm  on my computer too many hours!!    I  shud be doing housework like dusting....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 9, 2012 11:39 am  #5

But dust is eloquent Kitty!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 9, 2012 11:42 am  #6

That's brilliant - thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 9, 2012 6:24 pm  #7

They are great!!

Though I must warn you... the one with Moriarty in the Crown Jewels is painfully difficult...

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera