BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2013 8:17 pm  #81

Re: First OFFICIAL Photo from Series 3

Who's the guy with Molly? I swear I recognise him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 4, 2013 8:20 pm  #82

No. 23- John's posture and glare is reminiscent of how he looked right before punching the chief superintendent. Uh oh...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

December 4, 2013 8:22 pm  #83

Number 18 makes me happy ^^

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 4, 2013 8:22 pm  #84

The waiter!!!!!!!

December 4, 2013 8:24 pm  #85

Mrs. Watson wrote:

The waiter!!!!!!!

I think John hallucinates that it's Sherlock and it turns out not to be...

December 4, 2013 8:25 pm  #86

This is amazing ^^

December 4, 2013 8:26 pm  #87

All I can say is: No. 24... it's killing me...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 4, 2013 8:27 pm  #88

kittykat wrote:

This is amazing ^^

Yeah- darling's so tall! And they do look like the Justice League or something like that (sans Spandex , thank God)...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

December 4, 2013 8:27 pm  #89

The Sherlock Six!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 4, 2013 8:27 pm  #90

Kerkerian wrote:

kittykat wrote:

This is amazing ^^

Yeah- darling's so tall! And they do look like the Justice League or something like that (sans Spandex , thank God)...

"The name's Sherlock Holmes, and this is my posse." XD

December 4, 2013 8:28 pm  #91

Awww... sigh...

Last edited by Kerkerian (December 4, 2013 8:28 pm)

December 4, 2013 8:29 pm  #92

Kerkerian wrote:

Awww... sigh...

Yep, that's what I meant...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 4, 2013 8:29 pm  #93

John smiling...and the death frisbee ^^

December 4, 2013 8:30 pm  #94

kittykat wrote:

Mrs. Watson wrote:

The waiter!!!!!!!

I think John hallucinates that it's Sherlock and it turns out not to be...

Mmmmmm... no, I don't think so 

December 4, 2013 8:31 pm  #95

Wow. Wow.  I know I shouldn't be so demanding but a Full Trailer would be soooo nice since Christmas is apparently coming early!

So that angry look John has at the mysterious guy in the Trailer is definitely aimed at Sherlock then. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherlock Holmes, "Perfectly sound analysis but I was hoping you'd go deeper."

December 4, 2013 8:32 pm  #96

Let's just say...I've read spoilers 

I see blood 

December 4, 2013 8:33 pm  #97

*wonders if she'll get repremanded if she runs screaming through the office building tearing at her hair*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 4, 2013 8:34 pm  #98

sirlockofthesher wrote:

Wow. Wow.  I know I shouldn't be so demanding but a Full Trailer would be soooo nice since Christmas is apparently coming early!

So that angry look John has at the mysterious guy in the Trailer is definitely aimed at Sherlock then. 

Yes, and Sherlock in turn is looking at Mary, that doesn't bode well... poor widdle nose!

December 4, 2013 8:34 pm  #99

Very beautiful ^^

December 4, 2013 8:35 pm  #100

I go out for the day, and come back to this???? Wow glorious wow! So much goody goodness!!!! *squeals* 
Ok, so my favourites are; 9, 12 (although the caption makes me sad), 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 (the captions on those last three had me giggling xD ), 24 *sigh* , 27, 28 and 30.....
Alright, I'm bursting with fangirlish joy here, off to go dancing and squealing around the house! 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (December 4, 2013 8:35 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

Board footera