BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2013 5:38 pm  #1

Triptych of Angst

I'm learning a new image editing app for my iPad, and also reveling in the season 3 titillation from Moftiss.  So, why not relive "Reichenbach" in image form?

First:

Then:

And too bad, so sad:

Hope you enjoy.  Fillyjonk

Check my Tumblr for a musical tribute to Sherlock's devotion during series 3.
http://imtooticky.tumblr.com

December 1, 2013 6:10 pm  #2

Re: Triptych of Angst

Great, I like those very much. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 1, 2013 6:14 pm  #3

Yes, great indeed 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 1, 2013 6:16 pm  #4

Perfect title and wonderful trinity of Sherlock, John and Moriarty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 1, 2013 8:05 pm  #5

OMG...like I just noticed the two gestures between Sherlock tossing his phone and John reaching out to the headstone....thank you for this great art that really points this out!  (There's always something!)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

Board footera