BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2013 12:24 pm  #61

Re: We might get an airdate by tomorrow morning

Mattlocked wrote:

Shall I go on or are we just happy now?? ;-)

You are right, and yes we are .

Just wrote a -33 countdown on the whiteboard in my office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

November 29, 2013 1:04 pm  #62

After all this waiting, to be so close to the new episodes, it doesn't quite seem real yet!

Seeing as I discovered Sherlock only a little over a year ago I watched the first 2 Series on Netflix.
I am very excited to be able to share a new Series with the entire Sherlock fandom.  To get to watch and share each new discovery!

Especially happy to know I will be able to share it all with you guys here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 29, 2013 1:06 pm  #63

So the 1st, the 5th and the 12th?

*puts into phone*

Do we know what time...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 29, 2013 1:09 pm  #64

Not yet. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 29, 2013 1:10 pm  #65

I know that when Scandal was aired before the 9pm watershed, there was an uproar because of Irene being naked  So my guess is somewhere between 8 and maybe 9:30 or so...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 29, 2013 1:26 pm  #66

We'll be at my mom's house, hopefully her internet will be working

Last edited by sj4iy (November 29, 2013 1:31 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

November 29, 2013 1:26 pm  #67

Normally they show their films at 9pm, or? Would be 10 in Germany - that´s fine.
Btw: I appreciate January 1st very much - what a start into the year! And something more meaningful than e.g. 29th. of December. So hopefully all my devices work properly (they don´t do it always).

Last edited by anjaH_alias (November 29, 2013 1:38 pm)

November 29, 2013 1:44 pm  #68

AWESOME! WOOT!  Hm, if the reveal for the air date is that dramatic...what is Sherlock's actual return going to be like? 

-------------------------------------------------------

November 29, 2013 1:45 pm  #69

11 pm for me then...
I'm soo looking forward to it - can't believe it right now - it's really going to happen, isn't it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 29, 2013 1:51 pm  #70

So it seems, tobe... it's a bit crazy, isn't it? The waiting is almost over...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 29, 2013 1:56 pm  #71

Swanpride wrote:

only if you find a livestream. It might be midnight until you really can watch it.

No, I will watch it the same time you will. I'll just be abroad in Eastern Europe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 29, 2013 2:02 pm  #72

Could there be a better way to start the new year? Yeehaaa!

November 29, 2013 2:38 pm  #73

We got airdates! We got airdates! We got airdates!

I'm so happy!!!

#Sherlocklives

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

November 29, 2013 3:58 pm  #74

Swanpride wrote:

only if you find a livestream. It might be midnight until you really can watch it.

So, is it possible for me as welI to watch it on January 1st? Can anyone tell? I don't know when it will broadcast in India 

November 29, 2013 5:52 pm  #75

=14pxI was actually crying! God this fandom is crazy and I love it. 
I cannot believe this is actually finally happening!! 
Will we have a countdown on the side?
*fangirl mode on*

November 29, 2013 6:02 pm  #76

So as predicted, I won't be able to see it til the 2nd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 29, 2013 6:25 pm  #77

holmes23 wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

So, is it possible for me as welI to watch it on January 1st? Can anyone tell? I don't know when it will broadcast in India

Yes, if you find a livestream you will be able to watch it in India. keep an eye on Twitter and Tumblr for links. 

November 29, 2013 6:48 pm  #78

So, here was my post from Sept 15th...

"September 15, 2013 1:24 pm #1,714

The current rumor is around Jan. 1st.  It could be baseless, but the guy who started it is a reputable blogger/journalist, and he's very adamant.  So, until we hear more, this is my placemarker."

Whoo hoo :D  Blogtor Who was right ;)

Last edited by sj4iy (November 29, 2013 6:49 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

November 29, 2013 7:02 pm  #79

Oh I just knew it would always be New Year after last time.
That's the systern now:  Dr Who at Xmas,
Sherlock at New Year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 29, 2013 7:09 pm  #80

In a way, I suppose it's appropriate the first episode will air on New Years day. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Board footera