BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2013 9:15 am  #21

Re: We might get an airdate by tomorrow morning

*growls* I was hoping for this year. We should have had our date ages ago...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 29, 2013 9:19 am  #22

I just don't get it why NOBODY is able to make a damned picture!!

And I dont get it, too, why I am waiting for that!! Fandom, what have you done to me?!?!?! (*hiding under a shock blanket*)

The Game is On!

November 29, 2013 9:20 am  #23

Marva wrote:

I just don't get it why NOBODY is able to make a damned picture!!

And I dont get it, too, why I am waiting for that!! Fandom, what have you done to me?!?!?! (*hiding under a shock blanket*)

*hugs*

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 29, 2013 9:25 am  #24

Marva, my thoughts and questions exactly!

By the way, the girls from the Three Patch Podcast are doing a little something where you take a pic such as these and then post it:

Maybe someone here feels like participating? We could also do this here in the forum, start a new thread for this and then everyone who wants to posts a pic...? I love the idea! 

Last edited by SolarSystem (November 29, 2013 9:28 am)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 29, 2013 9:30 am  #25

I just don't get why they would show it on a Wednesday. Makes no sense and goes against the previous broadcasts of the other six episodes...why mess with a winning formula when it's clearly done so well so far? Even Scandal was shown on a Sunday...

November 29, 2013 9:30 am  #26

no idea if this is real:

EDIT: according to exploding twitter, it is

Last edited by Marva (November 29, 2013 9:31 am)

The Game is On!

November 29, 2013 9:32 am  #27

A Wednesday? What the hell? What if people are working?

November 29, 2013 9:33 am  #28

Looks real enough to me... Now we finally know how we'll start into the new year.

kitty, I know lots of people who (sometimes) work on Sundays, myself included. It's New Year's Day, there's not much difference to a Sunday.

Last edited by SolarSystem (November 29, 2013 9:35 am)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

November 29, 2013 9:33 am  #29

It's New Year's Day. Over here it is a public holiday. But I suppose some people will always have to work. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 29, 2013 9:33 am  #30

Still makes no sense whatsoever...

November 29, 2013 9:34 am  #31

And I was honestly hoping to get it this year, like the BBC1 Trailer said...

November 29, 2013 9:36 am  #32

Umm... New Year, New Sherlock? Perhaps... don't know....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 29, 2013 9:37 am  #33

November 29, 2013 9:38 am  #34

It'll never make sense to me why they've changed the day, but I guess I can let it go  Life's too short...

New Sherlock! Woohoo!

Now, that hearse...nice touch, I have to say ^^

November 29, 2013 9:39 am  #35

SolarSystem wrote:

This is great ^^ They're really pulling out all the stops ^^

November 29, 2013 9:39 am  #36

It's not the best date for me (I might be in the country without Internet that day) but I'm glad we finally know the date And I wonder when they will broadcast the second episode...

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

November 29, 2013 9:40 am  #37

Probably the week after. 4 weeks and 5 days away!

November 29, 2013 9:44 am  #38

November 29, 2013 9:46 am  #39

Wonderful idea to use a hearse. And I really appreciate that they managed to surprise us with the announcement.

November 29, 2013 9:47 am  #40

And now a real trailer would be kind of nice...

Board footera