BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2013 7:05 am  #1841

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

I doubt anybody else will ever achieve this perfection.
The top writing, with the inspired casting, directed by the best around.
But let's hear it for the original product which began it all:
Thank you ACD for gifting us Sherlock Holmes.
BBC Sherlock:  TV as good as it gets.

Last edited by besleybean (November 28, 2013 7:07 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 28, 2013 12:18 pm  #1842

Amen and pass the gravy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 28, 2013 12:29 pm  #1843

Ah, of course! Happy Thanksgiving! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 28, 2013 12:55 pm  #1844

EDIT: Damn, there are some really good photos of them together ^^ A lot are from setlock...

Last edited by kittykat (November 28, 2013 1:00 pm)

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 28, 2013 1:23 pm  #1845

Oh yes, there are!
I love it when Benedict looks like Sherlock but isn't really Sherlock. Whereas Martin... there is a bit of John there, don't you think?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 28, 2013 1:28 pm  #1846

Definitely. Love Ben's smile ^^

November 28, 2013 6:53 pm  #1847

kittykat wrote:

EDIT: Damn, there are some really good photos of them together ^^ A lot are from setlock...

That's a manip.

November 28, 2013 7:07 pm  #1848

Can you prove that? Got any evidence?

The original photos perhaps along with why it's a manip?

I'm a Psychology student, we like solid evidence 

Last edited by kittykat (November 28, 2013 7:08 pm)

November 28, 2013 7:08 pm  #1849

besleybean wrote:

I assure you it's all in your heads.
Not in  the scripts or the perfomances.

Hey,that's a lost battle.Believe me,I share your thoughts(heck,sometimes if I read your comments on things I think"how did you get inside my brain?")
Shippers will ship,see every single glance one character throws to another as loaded with"damn,I will bang you to next Monday later" and interpret every touch as foreplay etc.
I have kinda learned to look around it.

November 28, 2013 7:09 pm  #1850

Edgeucated wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Hey,that's a lost battle.Believe me,I share your thoughts(heck,sometimes if I read your comments on things I think"how did you get inside my brain?")
Shippers will ship,see every single glance one character throws to another as loaded with"damn,I will bang you to next Monday later" and interpret every touch as foreplay etc.

Everyone has the right to interpret it however they want without being mocked or berated.

November 28, 2013 7:13 pm  #1851

kittykat wrote:

Can you prove that? Got any evidence?

The original photos perhaps along with why it's a manip?

I'm a Psychology student, we like solid evidence 

Here you go

Last edited by Edgeucated (November 28, 2013 7:13 pm)

November 28, 2013 7:14 pm  #1852

Eh, doesn't matter. Like I said, we can interpret things however the hell we want.

November 28, 2013 7:21 pm  #1853

kittykat wrote:

Edgeucated wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Everyone has the right to interpret it however they want without being mocked or berated.

Sure,no problem.It's a free world,mostly anyway.
Sometimes tho' it get's a little bit annoying. Some photos are just exactly what they look-two guys standing opposite to eacother because they happened to meet on the street or looking in to eachother's eyes cos that's what people do when they talk.

November 28, 2013 7:26 pm  #1854

Some people ship Johnlock, some don't. And as John said, it's all fine. We should be able to peacefully co-exist.

I know that some Johnlockers can be a bit...zealous. But then so can some non-Johnlockers...I've seen some who find the concept ridiculous. I've even seen the word "wrong" being used. As if we're wrong for liking it...it's sad 

November 28, 2013 7:53 pm  #1855

As is so often the case: John, chasing after Sherlock, mouth open, amazed...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 28, 2013 7:55 pm  #1856

The typical expression of the fandom. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 28, 2013 7:59 pm  #1857

Right, Susi. A little bit exhausted, too.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 28, 2013 8:01 pm  #1858

and fascinated as well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

November 28, 2013 8:10 pm  #1859

Sherlock's a fascinating person 

November 28, 2013 9:44 pm  #1860

Edgeucated wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Hi there Edeucated!  

Would you mind if I borrowed that line for occasional use in the real world?     

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera