BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2012 7:25 pm  #1

Save Undershaw - almost at 10,000 Likes

Save Undershaw's Facebook page are almost at 10,000 likes. If you haven't liked it already, please do so, and there's also a new post on the right hand side of their page which says about putting down who's recommended you, so please please put me and I might win a ticket to go to their big event!! I already signed up with my Sherlock RP profile and recommended myself and put a link to this board too, kind of cheating but what the heck...

http://www.facebook.com/saveundershaw

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 23, 2012 12:18 pm  #2

Re: Save Undershaw - almost at 10,000 Likes

A judicial view is being held at the Royal Courts of Justice in London as I write this. Apparently they are only 200 signatures short of the 10,000 needed. You can join the Facebook page Save Undershaw. Alternatively, Sherlockology have produced an upcoming book 'Sherlock's Home: The Empty House'. The book contains 30 short stories and poems about the detective written by fans along with messages of support from famous names. The book can be pre-ordered from Amazon. If you click 'like' by the book on Amazon this will count as support too. Members of Sherlockology are handing out copies at the Judicial Review.

www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-05-22/last-chance-for-fans-to-help-save-Sherlock-Holmes-house

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 23, 2012 1:32 pm  #3

On my way back from the Court right now! Had fun day fooling around in deerstalkers. Everyone who turned up got a free one, as well as a free copy of the book and a Save Undershaw poster. Don't know how the actual review went because I had to leave for my train at 1pm but when I left they were putting across a pretty good case so fingers crossed.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 24, 2012 2:07 pm  #4

Slightly conflicting reports surrounding the outcome of the Judicial Review yesterday. There is definitely a reserved decision arithmetic the verdict from the judge either coming in a week (Baker Street Babes) or at the end of July (Sherlockology). Either way the judge has a lot of evidence to consider before announcing  the verdict.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 9, 2012 12:15 am  #5

SH, lucky you for acquiring the hat, book, and poster!  Were there tons of fans there or not so many?

I'm not quite sure what, exactly, this ruling means: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-18263385  Is the house saved or is it still at risk?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 9, 2012 12:24 am  #6

Well, ignore my prior post.     I'm reading threads in chronological order so responded to this one before seeing a later post with updated details, which answers the question I posed earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

Board footera