BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2012 4:25 pm  #1

Dutch meet-up

There is a meeting in Utrecht on 29th September. For further information try Twitter. @Dutchlockians

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 27, 2013 8:22 pm  #2

Re: Dutch meet-up

I read this message too late I'm sorry... I haven't been here (on the forum) recently ..
I AM very active on instagram And i would like to get in touch with other Dutch Sherlockian Cumbercookies :D 
Last week i went to " The fifth estate" in the cinema by myself   Cause nobody would come along with me, cause they're not as BenAddicted as i am , and they didn't care about the story of the film.  So it would've been nice to have gone there together with another Ben-fan. If i knew any
For those who also want to meet/chat/email with other Sherlockians of their own country, tag on Instagram with #sherlockianfromthenetherlands of #cumbercookiefromNL #cumbercookieNL #sherlockianfromholland   or something with your own country.  Or follow me; @benedictedfangirl27 or @riannefoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

Board footera