BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2013 7:16 pm  #1

Polish air dates

Believe it or not, the air dates for Poland have been released. The first two episodes will air on 12 and 19 January. I begin to understand why British people are bit pissed off. 

http://www.bbcpolska.com/szukanie-programu?p=sherlock

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 24, 2013 7:19 pm  #2

Re: Polish air dates

Awww

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 24, 2013 7:22 pm  #3

I wish someone could tell me the Danish or Swedish air dates. I have no idea how long I'll have to wait .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.

An apostrophe makes the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

November 24, 2013 7:22 pm  #4

But it tells us that Britain will see episode 1 before 12 January. Less than two months. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 24, 2013 7:27 pm  #5

Yeah, that's true!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 24, 2013 8:41 pm  #6

SusiGo wrote:

But it tells us that Britain will see episode 1 before 12 January. Less than two months. 

Exactly! Nevertheless, it's pretty absurd...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 24, 2013 8:52 pm  #7

12th January. Interesting. When are the Americans getting it again?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 24, 2013 8:56 pm  #8

One week later.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 24, 2013 10:42 pm  #9

So, the field has been narrowed down slightly then, as we have to assume that Britain will get it before anyone else. So...maybe 5th January?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera