BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2013 12:12 pm  #41

Re: New Trailer!

At first I didn't even recognise that was Anderson... Anyway good trailer, but hopefully we'll get a bit longer soon. And air date at last!

The Road goes ever on and on...

November 24, 2013 12:34 pm  #42

SusiGo wrote:

And he looks like he did in the Pilot.  

I thought you were talking about Sherlock and i said to my self: "He looked amazing in the pilot" Then I realised you mean Anderson! O.o

"I'm not a phycopath, Anderson, I'm a high- funcioning sociopath, do your research."

November 24, 2013 12:36 pm  #43

Yes I'm dying to see this storyline with Anderson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 24, 2013 12:50 pm  #44

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Perhaps Anderson is investigating, not really part of the fanclub?.

He might have felt something fishy about Sherlock's suicide 

November 24, 2013 12:52 pm  #45

Or is he making money out of having worked with Sherlock?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 24, 2013 1:24 pm  #46

I'm a day late, people, but I just watched the trailer and started laughing so hard with joy and amazement at the cleverness that I started crying.  Seriously!  I started crying! I didn't expected that! How does this show do this to me?  How does it grab me so hard emotionally in just a matter of seconds?  What in the world am I going to be like when I finally get to see E1?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 24, 2013 1:27 pm  #47

Very much appealing to the fan girl.

November 24, 2013 2:44 pm  #48

SolarSystem wrote:

Whatever it is that might be going on with Anderson... could be interesting.

But I agree with Swanpride, 'coming soon' isn't really what I was hoping for, either. I can't believe they're not able to announce an air date at this point. I assume the BBC is in on all of this with Moffat and just wants to drive us mad right now.

As if we weren't mad enough already!

That face!  John's face!   That's a BAFTA face that is!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 24, 2013 2:54 pm  #49

Well the trailers have obviously been purposefully timed...I hope for an airdate soon.

November 24, 2013 3:01 pm  #50

KeepersPrice wrote:

? What in the world am I going to be like when I finally get to see E1?

Same question here. This trailer made me so excited. And I'm sitting here in "good old Germany" and haven't got a clue HOW I can watch it when it's finally aired. Can't wait till German TV will air it... and have no chance to receive BBC here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 24, 2013 3:20 pm  #51

Ooh, hadn't noticed...

November 24, 2013 4:06 pm  #52

Can't see any blood.
But obviously he has his bad hair day.

Last edited by Mattlocked (November 24, 2013 4:06 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 24, 2013 4:10 pm  #53

I really don't want to take such a close look at Andersons's face ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 24, 2013 4:11 pm  #54

It really is fascinating me...
I mean the story line here.

Last edited by besleybean (November 24, 2013 4:13 pm)

November 24, 2013 4:16 pm  #55

I think we all guessed that you can't mean Andersons face.

November 24, 2013 4:19 pm  #56

Tee Hee.
Just keen to know if he's turned good.

November 24, 2013 4:22 pm  #57

He really looks a bit wrecked. Just look at his cardigan. The buttons are not right.

November 24, 2013 4:24 pm  #58

Did he lose his job?

November 24, 2013 4:47 pm  #59

A possibility. SY couldn't use him any longer. They noticed after Sherlock's help was no longer provided.

November 24, 2013 4:52 pm  #60

Or he was overcome with regret for his wrongdoings and became religious and started a self-help group for depressed Sherlockians. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera