BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2013 6:30 pm  #1

JOHN HAS A NEW BLOG POST!!!.

http://www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk/blog/20april

AJLKGJDGJSKLGJJSFJHSJKFHJKHGAUFJAKSHFNJHSF

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 23, 2013 6:32 pm  #2

Re: JOHN HAS A NEW BLOG POST!!!.

Susi posted it already 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 23, 2013 6:58 pm  #3

Where abouts?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 23, 2013 6:58 pm  #4

Harriet wrote:

Susi posted it already 

Hehe, so did I

November 23, 2013 7:00 pm  #5

FluteLocked wrote:

Harriet wrote:

Susi posted it already

Hehe, so did I

WHERE???

November 23, 2013 7:10 pm  #6

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 23, 2013 7:13 pm  #7

November 23, 2013 7:20 pm  #8

It's heart wrenchig.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 23, 2013 7:27 pm  #9

Harriet wrote:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=34&p=4
Oh, right, Flutelocked!

Ahhh OK. Well, it deserves its own topic anyway!

November 23, 2013 7:32 pm  #10

Certainly does.
After all, this is the real equivalent of The Canon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 23, 2013 9:23 pm  #11

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of fangirls all SQUEED at once and then suddenly *thudded*.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 23, 2013 9:32 pm  #12

Eeeeeek! Second time I've done that tonight! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 24, 2013 1:35 am  #13

It's  a Sherlock kind of day...just got done watch SiB (introduced a new fan to it) then checked my tumbr and bam!...John's Mustach everywhere...My heart would have thudded but it was too busy crawling up my throat from the loud ...i-don't-know-what-kind-of-sound-i-make-when-i'm-sherlocked kind of noise...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherlock Holmes, "Perfectly sound analysis but I was hoping you'd go deeper."

November 24, 2013 12:55 pm  #14

So glad you posted as you did, Boss, otherwise I would have missed it!  Being very busy right now, I can only spot check the Forum so your thread title really caught my eye.  I love John's blog and I'm so excited it's back.  The universe is stirring back to life!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 25, 2013 5:04 am  #15

Yes! Yesterday was a Wholockian dream!

The blog post didn't feel very "John" to me...someone else posted the same thoughts on my Tumblr feed. Maybe my impression of "John" has been corrupted by fan fiction?!

ETA: Just noticed the "1895" broken hit counter has been removed from the blog now

Last edited by Wholocked (November 25, 2013 5:34 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

November 25, 2013 6:42 am  #16

I'm quite sad aboutt he counter removal...

November 25, 2013 7:31 am  #17

I….  oh my gosh… I just realized that too!      Wonder why he'd remove it?  (bad association with it maybe being tweaked with, like Moriarty did with his blog?)  Or to Sherlock, and 'starting new'….   (cute how even a missing blog counter can make us wonder…)  ;)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 25, 2013 9:01 am  #18

There is already a Mary in a post: So we don't get a getting- to- know Mary in a case.

November 25, 2013 9:53 am  #19

There is also a comment by Mrs Hudson: "I'd like a drink if you can spare a minute".
Can we deduce from that comment that John still lives in 221b? It just takes a minute to see Mrs Hudson and have a drink with her.

November 25, 2013 1:05 pm  #20

Be wrote:

There is also a comment by Mrs Hudson: "I'd like a drink if you can spare a minute".
Can we deduce from that comment that John still lives in 221b? It just takes a minute to see Mrs Hudson and have a drink with her.

Or we might be able to deduce that he doesn't currently live at 221B, otherwise surely Mrs Hudson would have just popped upstairs for a drink already, she wouldn't have to post on his blog and ask him.

Board footera