BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2012 3:13 pm  #21

Re: Irene's profession

Now Molly, you're too young to understand about giving things as sacrifices. It's ok, it's all in the name of science.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 8, 2012 3:15 pm  #22

Oh, science, that's OK then, I suppose...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 8, 2012 3:35 pm  #23

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

Actually some tea would go quite nicely. If you have the blend Sherlock served Moriarty, I'd be delighted. I will forego the sugar however until kazza and Aurora can verfiy that I will not be envisioning great hounds upon partaking

Sorry, for the delay! I had some trouble getting he brand you asked for but, Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 8, 2012 4:15 pm  #24

We need more men in this forum.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 8, 2012 4:24 pm  #25

Is tea not your thing, m0r? 

June 8, 2012 4:29 pm  #26

I do enjoy tea.

It's just tasting it whilst it's being expelled from my nose which is a thing I don't truly appreciate.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 8, 2012 4:37 pm  #27

The same happened to me when I read that post, so unlike her...

June 8, 2012 4:45 pm  #28

She's so noble! Prepared to make such a sacrifice in the name of...Science! Lol

Classic clip Molly. m0r hope you haven't scalded anything!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 8, 2012 6:09 pm  #29

kazza474 wrote:

Ok well, let's see if we can arrange something. I may be getting on in years but I'll be quite happy to donate myself as the natural mother; let's see what we can produce huh?

Oh Sherlock dear ......????

kazza, he would have you right here until you beg for mercy..twice!

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 8, 2012 6:11 pm  #30

Molly Hooper wrote:

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

Actually some tea would go quite nicely. If you have the blend Sherlock served Moriarty, I'd be delighted. I will forego the sugar however until kazza and Aurora can verfiy that I will not be envisioning great hounds upon partaking

Sorry, for the delay! I had some trouble getting he brand you asked for but, Enjoy...

Served perfectly no doubt with the slightly burnt Moriarty's I baked up the other day

June 8, 2012 6:18 pm  #31

Davina wrote:

Somehow I think that Sherlock would be, frankly, hopeless as a father! I mean, can you imagine the mischief junior could get up to when daddy goes on one of his spaced-out mind-palacy, oh I didn't realise you had left the room, couple of vacant hours?

How true The poor child is likely to wander anywhere while Sherlock's mind is in the palace. I can also see Sherlock putting the lad in the corner for a timeout: 

"If you do not stay out of daddy's bag of thumbs and stop swinging on the hanging skeleton, I shall take mommy's whip and Uncle Jim's laser from you and I will make you sit and endure one of Uncle John's incredibly syrupy and boring children's stories."

June 8, 2012 8:25 pm  #32

Or it might be Uncle John's laser and Uncle Jim's rather interesting children's stories, mighten it?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 8, 2012 8:33 pm  #33

I wander what interesting names they would come up with...

June 8, 2012 9:19 pm  #34

Molly Hooper wrote:

I wander what interesting names they would come up with...

Now you've done it, girl. A new thread for the mods to open

Board footera