BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2013 8:17 pm  #21

Re: Hi there! *waves*

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Welcome, Manticone!
Interesting introduction. I identify as asexual as well, or something like that, it's complicated, but anyway it's kind of nice to see another person with this orientation on the forum. Never let it be said that we don't exist. Have fun!

We definitely exist ;) I suspect that asexuality may be higher than 1 or 2%, too.

Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you, also, Song; SusiGo; and Deilenn. Everyone here seems really friendly and polite A warm forum! I like it here already!

October 4, 2013 12:13 am  #22

Woo hoo, another Star Trek and Sherlock fan to add to mix.

As you can tell by the sig, I lean towards Next Gen myself... but enjoyed Voyager immensely.  Remind me, what was the arc of the third season?  Was that The Year in Hell?

I'm a recent addition to the forum myself but have had a great time here.  So, Welcome!

M: Tradition, John. Our traditions define us.

Harry: ...And Mr. Holmes, the younger.  You look taller in your photographs.
SH: I take the precaution of a good coat and a short friend.

October 4, 2013 9:19 pm  #23

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have been to Winnipeg once, well touched down in an aeroplane on the away to Vancouver. It is very...flat there...there was a massive thunderstorm...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 5, 2013 4:26 pm  #24

Manticone wrote:

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Welcome, Manticone!
Interesting introduction. I identify as asexual as well, or something like that, it's complicated, but anyway it's kind of nice to see another person with this orientation on the forum. Never let it be said that we don't exist. Have fun!

We definitely exist ;) I suspect that asexuality may be higher than 1 or 2%, too.

Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you, also, Song; SusiGo; and Deilenn. Everyone here seems really friendly and polite A warm forum! I like it here already!

*raises hand and whispers* Another one here....*runs away again*

Welcome to the forum....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 16, 2013 6:32 am  #25

Yay! Another Sherlocked ace.    If you're on AVEN, say "Hi" sometime. I'm under the same username (NiTeLight).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back." -- The Prestige

"Just one more thing, one more thing, one more miracle, Sherlock, for me, don’t be … dead. Would you do that just for me?" -- John (s2e3)

Board footera