BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2013 8:11 pm  #2481

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

As part of my degree, one of the modules is Cognitive Psychology. Today my lecturer talked a little bit about Morse code, can't quite remember why. But there was a list of the Morse alphabet, and...I confess that I picked out a certain five letters and started grinning  

Last edited by kittykat (October 29, 2013 8:11 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 29, 2013 9:35 pm  #2482

Every week when I go play Team Trivia I keep hoping they will ask a Sherlock question so that I can use all my new found knowledge!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 31, 2013 1:23 am  #2483

You've watched the last episode a dozen times searching for possible clues as to how he survived the fall it and know the JM isn't dead either!  There's something about how Moriarty looked at Sherlock  just before Moriarty "shot" himself.  Something with Sherlock's pupils??? 

October 31, 2013 1:17 pm  #2484

nsmom wrote:

You've watched the last episode a dozen times searching for possible clues as to how he survived the fall it and know the JM isn't dead either!  There's something about how Moriarty looked at Sherlock  just before Moriarty "shot" himself.  Something with Sherlock's pupils??? 

No dear.  It has been confirmed by the powers that be.  Moriarty is DEAD DEAD DEAD.  Two fake suicides at one time would cheapen the whole narrative.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 31, 2013 10:51 pm  #2485

tonnaree wrote:

nsmom wrote:

No dear.  It has been confirmed by the powers that be.  Moriarty is DEAD DEAD DEAD.  Two fake suicides at one time would cheapen the whole narrative.

My husband likes to say Moriarty is alive just to get a rise out of me!

================================================================

November 5, 2013 9:03 pm  #2486

...you decorate a simple phone booth like this.
(Ok - it's the phone booth close to St. Bart's...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 5, 2013 9:28 pm  #2487

Wow - so many are very obsessed! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 5, 2013 10:09 pm  #2488

IMO everyone should go there when visiting London. Looks too interesting each time you go there, Tobe! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 5, 2013 10:10 pm  #2489

The most beautiful phone booth of them all. 

Last edited by SusiGo (November 5, 2013 10:11 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 5, 2013 10:13 pm  #2490

Yes, they would remove all those labels and notes from the phone booth almost daily - but there is no use. The next day there would be lots of new ones...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 5, 2013 10:15 pm  #2491

Hm.... now that I think about it...... I just wondered why it always looks like that when you are around.....

November 5, 2013 10:17 pm  #2492

Mattlocked wrote:

Hm.... now that I think about it...... I just wondered why it always looks like that when you are around.....

You can't blame me for that, Mattlocked! Mine is just the little yellow one...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 5, 2013 10:18 pm  #2493

The one that nobody here can read? 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 5, 2013 10:21 pm  #2494

Harriet wrote:

The one that nobody here can read? 

You see, but you don't observe!! 

November 6, 2013 12:50 am  #2495

... you lend someone your DVDs of Season 1 of Sherlock and as you don't get it back before the person leaves for a four months holiday you buy the DVDs again (because I neeeeeeeeed it and I haven't seen these episodes for far to long - and I'm desperate and crazy.)

(btw. tobeornot221b: The thing you did to that telephone box is simply amazing, great, great idea!)

Last edited by James Norrington (November 6, 2013 1:42 am)

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

November 6, 2013 6:03 am  #2496

SusiGo wrote:

The most beautiful phone booth of them all. 

So true. And probably the saddest one... I've seen it before in fan art, but this "I'm coming home, John" is just too much...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 8, 2013 11:48 am  #2497

...you have a queasy feeling at the sight of this:

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 8, 2013 11:52 am  #2498

Oh, no. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 14, 2013 5:03 pm  #2499

People actually think your a sociopath when you say "I'm not a pychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath, do your reserch."

It didn't end well...

"We do what we like, and we like what we do!" - Party Hard, Andrew W.K

Highfunctioning Digital Fan-artist.

November 20, 2013 12:31 pm  #2500

you almost suffer a laughing fit when you see a magazine cover with Jonny Lee Miller on it: "The New Sherlock - Elementary the New TV Highlight" 

Last edited by Harriet (November 20, 2013 12:33 pm)

Board footera