BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 9, 2013 3:12 pm  #1

Hello everyone!

I'm Noora. 22, wannabe-artist, unhealthy obsessions developing, so-called britophile, wife and professional drama queen and fangirl from Finland.

November 9, 2013 3:35 pm  #2

Re: Hello everyone!

Hej, warm welcome, and enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 9, 2013 10:31 pm  #3

Hej! Hello! Welcome to the forum. We do have another Finnish member but he's been MIA for a while!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 10, 2013 7:38 am  #4

Warm welcome to Finland.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 10, 2013 10:03 am  #5

Hi Noora, welcome to the forum!
'Unhealthy obsessions developing'... sounds interesting...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 10, 2013 2:13 pm  #6

Welcome to the forum. Have a great time here

November 10, 2013 10:55 pm  #7

Hi Noora! Welcome to the board!

"Just once, can you two behave like grownups?"
"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants so I wouldn't hold out too much hope." - Mycroft Holmes and John Watson, Sherlock, A Scandal in Belgravia, Season 2

"Well, Mr. Holmes. I’ve seen you handle a good many cases in my time but I don’t know that I ever knew a more workman like one than this. We’re not jealous of you, you know, at Scotland Yard. No, sir, we’re proud of you. And if you come down tomorrow there’s not a man from the oldest inspector to the youngest constable, who wouldn’t be glad to shake you by the hand." - Inspector Lestrade, The Six Napoleons

November 11, 2013 2:30 pm  #8

Hi Noora,

welcome on board! I also just joined here it is a nice place to be :-). Wannabe-artist sounds cool, would be glad if we could see some of your work in the fanArt section maybe :-)

The Game is On!

November 13, 2013 7:39 pm  #9

Hello scarletknife, have fun on the forum

The Road goes ever on and on...

Board footera