BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 1, 2012 4:01 am  #1

The greatest interpretation of Reichenbach to date

This is stunning Ladies and Gentlemen.

Such stirring performances have not been witnessed in a long time.

The raw emotion seethes from the screen as the audience is transported once again to the rooftop of St Bart's.

Be prepared for the surprise reactions you will feel when seeing some of our beloved favourites enter the screen.

I doubt you will be ready for this, so sit down & enjoy :

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 1, 2012 4:18 am  #2

Re: The greatest interpretation of Reichenbach to date

I loved it!!

But why was Moriarty wearing a cape?

Major thanks for this Kazza!!!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 1, 2012 4:42 am  #3

I love the expression on Moriarty's face.
I guess a cape is all the wardrobe they have in Lego?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 1, 2012 4:45 am  #4

He had a pin stripe suit on, which is forgiveable, but the cape(??)

It certainly was a real effort of love though and there are tiny expressions which are conveyed so well within it.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and think it well worthy of any and all Sherlock fan to watch.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 1, 2012 5:59 am  #5

Lol...the cape is very Victorian

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 1, 2012 6:03 am  #6

I cracked up when I saw John coming in the cab.

And the assassins are sooo funny & good!

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 1, 2012 7:14 am  #7

OMG that was awesome!!!! That would have taken SO MUCH TIME to put together!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

June 1, 2012 7:48 am  #8

So much fun, thanks for posting this!   I found myself increasingly enthralled, and mesmerized by the acting abilities of several lego figures.    sweet.

June 1, 2012 8:06 am  #9

I wanted to see tiny lego pieces scattered at the end though, lol

Sorry, too blood thirsty?

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 1, 2012 10:53 am  #10

That was absolutely brilliant! Indeed it must have taken ages to do. I loved: the smirk on Moriarty's face, the plasticine blood and John's sweater.  I guess the cape explains how he broke his fall.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 1, 2012 11:11 am  #11

I giggled when the 'blood' grew bigger; and those phones! Hi tech or what!?

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 1, 2012 12:19 pm  #12

Lol, I love the permanent sneer on Moriarty's face, and the way their mouths move when they speak..Also, the fact that they got the camera angles almost spot on.

June 1, 2012 7:03 pm  #13

Loved it. Quite nice. Doesn't look anything like the Lego creations I used to make...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 7, 2012 5:25 pm  #14

Here's another similar thing:

June 7, 2012 6:36 pm  #15

Aww! It was quite sweet! I love John's red and white striped sweater in this one. Very pretty landscape too.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera