BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 6, 2012 10:21 am  #1

Congrats to our member - Molly Hooper!

Congrats on reading a new Holmes story - The Yellow Face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 6, 2012 10:23 am  #2

Re: Congrats to our member - Molly Hooper!

Oh, Wow!
I don't know what to say!
Erm... Thank-you, Thank-you very much...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 6, 2012 10:37 am  #3

Ok, well spill the beans.
What happens in it?
Is it good?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 6, 2012 10:39 am  #4

What? So you haven't read it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 6, 2012 10:57 am  #5

Of course I have, lol. I wanted a book report from you .. heheh.
S'ok you don;t have to. Basically it's not a story about any crime, but one of mystery.

***** CONTAINS SPOILERS **********

A man became suspicious of his wife & eventually it turned out that her first marriage was to a negro in America & the yellow faced person was her child from him; hiding away in fear that her new husband wouldn't understand.
It had a happy ending.

It started with Holmes practising his deductions, they were fun to read.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 6, 2012 10:58 am  #6

kazza474 wrote:

Of course I have, lol. I wanted a book report from you .. heheh.

Trust me you don't, you really don't! My book reports are AWFUL!

June 7, 2012 5:12 pm  #7

This has given me an idea for a new thread in the It's Canon section...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera