BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2013 9:21 pm  #41

Re: Nearly 100,000 posts

holmes23 wrote:

Congrats all

Btw, I deleted my two posts here in this thread as one of which had been edited not by me, an indication of unworhiness. It would have been nice if I had been informed as it would enable me to unerstand what went wrong. This is the second time, so I apologise for my poor posts.

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble. Which posts were the ones that got edited? I'll take a look at it for you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 31, 2013 11:16 pm  #42

Sherlock is literally the greatest show ever.

This is your heart, and you should never let it rule your head.

November 2, 2013 8:15 am  #43

I thank you Admin and Mods for your concern

As for the second one, a BIG APOLOGY. SH, your post prompted me to check it, and found it was a VERY FOOLISH MISTAKE ON MY PART  . I had given a wrong link there, a general one, in stead of linking the specific Tumblr post and later thought that siince it was a gory picture,the link got editted 

holmes23 wrote:

WARNING....... found on tumblr a Johnlock interpretation of the show by twisting canon words.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/the%20valley%20of%20fear

Now I have found the correct one and edited the entry
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=53617#p53617

SO, I APOLOGISE THE ADMIN AND MODS FOR MY MISUNDERSTANDING

As for the one in this thread, it was about how to find a convenient time for all us here to come online at the same time. I quoted someone asking about the time differences and wote down the some relevant timezones and what might be a suitable one, as a reply. But a few days later I could find only the quote. Here there were no mistakes, as I had frequented the thread many a time and seen the post.

Last edited by holmes23 (November 2, 2013 8:24 am)

November 4, 2013 6:04 pm  #44

That's strange! I see no reason why that would need to be edited so....sorry about that.... :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera